Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

Ashley & Pardew out!

But wanting us to lose....... never! *

Only hope I can see is that the FCB** will see a better opportunity with Rangers than us and  sell up.

Well done Cisse  lad, two good poachers goals.

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Why would a fan want us to lose???

Replace Pardew...... fair enough but that doesn't solve the structural problem of the club which is to sell a player as soon as they have played well for any given length of time.

Until Ashley goes we are in a no win situation.

Oh my god. Really? Why would a fan want us to lose in the current situation? Really? Have you ever heard of short term pain for long term gain?

As for the rest, go here: www.sackpardew.com and have a read.

I have read it. I'm saying that given the owner we have it makes no difference.

They are a package. One fits the business plan of the other.

And on the subject of short term pain for long term gain........ why does no one ever just boycott the games??? OMG we couldn't possibly give up a few Saturdays, what on earth would we do instead?

There it is :lol:

...because Pardew is every bit as disgusting as Ashley.  He may not be the top man, but he has misrepresented the club to the point of it being an art form.  The structure of the club is horrendous, but the s*** served up on the pitch is absolutely abysmal, and down to the mismanagement of Pardew. 

We are in a no win situation.  But there are degrees of horrible.  And keeping Pardew appears to me to be the highest degree.  Unless Cisse bails him out, we will surely go down with him at the helm.  Bringing in somebody soon and quick is the only hope.  So 3 points this early in the season is f***ing disastrous as it will cement his position more and more, and he'll be soiling the tv with that disgustingly smug look.

Its not the highest degree. Ashley is the highest degree.

He chose to force out KK, sell Carroll, Ba, Cabaye, Debuchy.... not sign Remy early enough. Not to mention employing JFK and then Pardew.

You are going after someone who is irrelevant in the long term.

How can he be irrelevant if he's part of the plan and willingly executing it from the frontline?

Guest firetotheworks

...because Pardew is every bit as disgusting as Ashley.  He may not be the top man, but he has misrepresented the club to the point of it being an art form.  The structure of the club is horrendous, but the s*** served up on the pitch is absolutely abysmal, and down to the mismanagement of Pardew. 

We are in a no win situation.  But there are degrees of horrible.  And keeping Pardew appears to me to be the highest degree.  Unless Cisse bails him out, we will surely go down with him at the helm.  Bringing in somebody soon and quick is the only hope.  So 3 points this early in the season is f***ing disastrous as it will cement his position more and more, and he'll be soiling the tv with that disgustingly smug look.

He chose to force out KK, sell Carroll, Ba, Cabaye, Debuchy.... not sign Remy early enough. Not to mention employing JFK and then Pardew.

I honestly have no time for people like you anymore like. Unfortunately, NUFC is now in a position where people like you are a dying breed, because it's that bad.

This is ridiculous. Not even sure why I'm rsponding.

So 1 league win in 15 is just down to Ashley?  Righteo.

Yeah, we sold/let go our 3 best players in Cabaye, Debuchy and Remy. They haven't been replaced. Pardew is rank average at best.... but IMO it really makes little difference in the long run with Ashley at the helm.

the abysmal football we have to watch is down to Pardew.  He has enough talent in the team to actually that midfield region of the pitch, and have us playing coherent football.  He has no ability to do this.  Yes, Ashley needs to go for the long term, but baby steps.  In the short and medium term, Pardew's brand of football is destroying this club, and most of our desire to even watch 5 minutes of this shit.

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: If it makes no difference then there should be no issue with discussing EVERYONE ELSE'S desire to get rid of the manager then. It's a non-argument. If it makes no difference because of Ashley, then there should be no problem with Pardew being sacked and someone else coming in. It makes no difference, fuck it then, may as well sack him.

Would never criticise anyone for supporting the team, but I just can't bring myself to cheer this side on with Pardew in the dugout. It just feels wrong.

Happy to endure short term pain, for long term gain. If we keep losing, Ashley will act. He won't risk relegation for that sacred TV money, I'm still almost certain of it.

Rank average?  Are you fucking nuts?  the hack always relies on 1 player to bail his ass out.  An rank manager would at least utilize what he has in an average sort of way.  Pardew has a few decent internationals who played in the World Cup, who are making Phil Stamp look like Hristo Stoichkov at his imperious best under his guidance.

Ashley & Pardew out!

Only hope I can see is that the FCB** will see a better opportunity with Rangers than us and  sell up.

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Replace Pardew...... fair enough but that doesn't solve the structural problem of the club which is to sell a player as soon as they have played well for any given length of time.

Oh my god. Really? Why would a fan want us to lose in the current situation? Really? Have you ever heard of short term pain for long term gain?

And on the subject of short term pain for long term gain........ why does no one ever just boycott the games??? OMG we couldn't possibly give up a few Saturdays, what on earth would we do instead?

Yes. The obvious solution but you haven't the courage to do it..... so just accept your lot.

Newcastle fans have Stockholm syndrome. Complain but never do anything really meaningful for change.

How Swansea didn't win this game by three or four goals after what I watched I still don't know - you are a very lucky man you spineless useless cunt

Guest Gino14

Once the transfer window closes Ashley is basically not involved unless he sacks a manager.  So to blame him for the current football would be laughable.  The transfer window is closed and the squad we have is what we judge the quality available on until January.

In any well reasoned assessment this squad should be able to form a cohesive unit, defend like they're not amateurs and be able to look like they know what the goal even looks like.  The fact they have failed to do that is all down to Pardew.  He's the one coaching.

You can only blame Ashley for the current state after the transfer window if you believe we have one of the worst three squads in the league.  It's fairly clear we absolutely don't have one of the worst squads in the league, but that's where Pardew has put us.  We're joint bottom of the league and in danger of getting cut adrift.

At present the owner can't be shifted, but he can perhaps be pressured by fans and the situation to appoint a manager who knows what he is doing.  That is the only improvement we are going to get, so it's what we are currently pushing for.

Why that is so hard for some to understand I just don't know.

I don't care if he is sacked or not.

It wont make any long term difference.

If a numpty like JFK takes over we will get relegated and if someone decent takes over we will sell the players that perform well.

This pattern will not change until Ashley is gone.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Yes. The obvious solution but you haven't the courage to do it..... so just accept your lot.

Newcastle fans have Stockholm syndrome. Complain but never do anything really meaningful for change.

Unfortunately non of us have the couple of hundred million quid we need to do anything about the main problem.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

I haven't set foot in SJP since Leeds :lol:

The obvious solution ffs, because a mass boycott is that simple.

Guest Gino14

It will make a hell of a long term difference if we don't get someone who can avoid relegation.  Relegation is a minimum set back of about 4/5 years and that's if we get straight back up, which I seriously doubt with the spine of the squad that would stay in the event of us going down.  At present Pardew is guaranteed to take us down, you could bet your house and family on it.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

I haven't set foot in SJP since Leeds :lol:

The obvious solution ffs, because a mass boycott is that simple.

Don't ruin his argument.  His was kicking our straw asses in his straw world.

Guest firetotheworks

Bit of an odd comment to make from someone in New Jersey (I presume) on a messageboard where the majority already don't go. Like I said, luckily your kind of thinking is now in the minority and Pardew will be out.

I don't care if he is sacked or not.

It wont make any long term difference.

If a numpty like JFK takes over we will get relegated and if someone decent takes over we will sell the players that perform well.

This pattern will not change until Ashley is gone.

You have no idea mate, there are a lot of awful chairman or chairman who sell their best players and leave a poor squad but the managers get the best out of them. Our squad is better then some of the teams above us but because the manager has not got a clue what to do with the players we will stay down the bottom of the league all season!

Saying that Ashley is a bigger problem as a means to justify not sacking Pardew is nonsense. It's like having Ebola and AIDS at the same time. Ashley is AIDS, Pardew is Ebola. Just because you have AIDS doesn't mean you shouldn't try and get rid of the Ebola.

Yes, in the long term AIDS will kill you and will always be there hovering over you in the background. Much like Ashley. But you can still live a relatively good life with AIDS, in the short-term. With Ebola, you can't. Every day is awful and your existence a misery. That's Pardew. Every day he is in charge it makes being a fan suck. Without Ebola (ie. a better manager), we could still enjoy matchdays, not wanting to see the team lose, we could still play a brand of football that isn't turgid and negative. We could enjoy having a manager who isn't smug and arrogant and who doesn't have a list of excuses longer than John Holmes' shaft. One that doesn't blame the fans for bad results, or science, or the Nothing Hill carnival. Ebola will also kill you in the short-term, much like we are in danger of being relegated under Pardew.

That at least made sense in my head  :lol: