Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

I just go back to the speech by KK:

“Don’t ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it’s your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be.“Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me.”

That focuses my mind on the true problem and the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

“Don’t ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it’s your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be.“Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me.”

That focuses my mind on the true problem and it the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

Do you have or know anyone with a couple of hundred million quid?

Because without it, we can do nothing that will have a serious impact in relation to Ashley.

Ashley doesn't give a toss and we've got 35,000 people so happy to turn up and watch turgid shite week in week out and sit on their hands in silence Ashley could literally piss on them and most of them wouldn't do anything about it and keep turning up.

That focuses my mind on the true problem and the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

So let me get this straight: you are of this persuasion, you call for boycotts rather than protests, and your solution consists of no longer going to games but keeping your season ticket on (i.e. lining Ashley's pockets) just in case one day you might come back? :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

So Cabella is dog s*** after this many games? Wow

How can he not put in a decent cross? Or a shot with any power?

I refuse to believe that was coached out of him in a couple of months. And Riviere, your views?

These two replacements for Cabaye and Remy. What a joke.

:lol:

Aye, this confirms it. You know nothing about modern football, or the type of player that Cabella is. I'm not saying he's been good, in fact he's been shit. However, his lack of crosses isn't even remotely the problem. Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

Rivière isn't good that's fair enough, we have two other strikers. Cabella is a good player, funnily enough our system hardly makes players shine. Also we had cabaye replacements in the squad who are out on loan.

I am not a great supporter of the system although it seems to be in vogue with most of the top teams for some reason. HBA to replace Cabaye?? He could be if the man himself wanted it badly enough. As for the two other strikers, you mean whom exactly? We have no one of proven Premiership pedigree with the exception of Cisse.

So let me get this straight: you are of this persuasion, you call for boycotts rather than protests, and your solution consists of no longer going to games but keeping your season ticket on (i.e. lining Ashley's pockets) just in case one day you might come back? :thup:

:mackems:

That focuses my mind on the true problem and it the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

Because without it, we can do nothing that will have a serious impact in relation to Ashley.

Don't expect an answer to this because there isn't one. NJM's solution is to persuade 50,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up en masse.

Don't expect an answer to this because there isn't one. NJM's solution is to persuade 50,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up en masse.

Not turn up but make sure he still gets the money. That'll learn him.

I refuse to believe that was coached out of him in a couple of months. And Riviere, your views?

Aye, this confirms it. You know nothing about modern football, or the type of player that Cabella is. I'm not saying he's been good, in fact he's been s***. However, his lack of crosses isn't even remotely the problem. Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

In what way? You are now saying you don't score from wide positions?

So answer the other point. Why are his shots as weak as piss?

on the fringes of a French squad that has a pretty talented midfield.  And from what I have gathered, it's on merit.  If we are relying on his crosses, then we are grossly misusing him.  How is this point missed?

:lol: :lol:

Always an excuse when it comes to something that would have short term pain for each and every individual.

Keep on going then just like the rest of the sheeple... but don't expect anything to change. Because it wont until he sells up.

You think and empty ground with the advertising behind would be good for him?

Aye, this confirms it. You know nothing about modern football, or the type of player that Cabella is. I'm not saying he's been good, in fact he's been s***. However, his lack of crosses isn't even remotely the problem. Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

So answer the other point. Why are his shots as weak as piss?

Do you have a couple of hundred million quid I could borrow?

Whether your point is correct or not you are off the scale for condescending.

Always an excuse when it comes to something that would have short term pain for each and every individual.

Keep on going then just like the rest of the sheeple... but don't expect anything to change. Because it wont until he sells up.

Oh Jesus.  Do you have posters of Bill O'Reilly and Chris Christie on your ceiling?

So answer the other point. Why are his shots as weak as p*ss?

Why are his shots as weak as piss?

As you pay for your empty seat, would you object to Ashley covering it with a SD advert whilst you're not there? I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it to entire stands, especially with idiotic fans who will pay for season tickets they don't even use. :dontknow:

Well I've not said a single word about Remy Cabella but here you go.

Because he is playing in a side that doesn't practice attacking play due to the manager wanting to only concentrate on defending in training, in a team that just hoofs long balls on the managers instructions, and therefore his confidence is at an all time low.

Look him up on Google / youtube, the lad has a lot of quality but is being very badly managed by Alan Pardew and his confidence is clearly now very, very low.

Time for Pardew to go, we've got some decent players here. The manager is incompetent.

As you pay for your empty seat, would you object to Ashley covering it with a SD advert whilst you're not there? I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it to entire stands, especially with idiotic fans who will pay for season tickets they don't even use. :dontknow:

My old next door neighbor buys it.... so its used but I take your point. If he stops going (which I hope he does) then its a goner.

We wouldn't need to watch players with piss weak shots if you coughed up £200 million and bought out Ashley.