Newcastle United FC v Stoke City FC 14:05 8th February 2015

ujpest doza

No signings in January, Charnley's latest guff, dead rubbers from now until eternity and Carver in the dugout. Can't imagine even the worst/most apathetic of the attending fan base will be too pleased.

Then again, an early goal and all may be forgotten...

Overall the club is in dire straights as it has been for some time. Cabaye going and no replacement was the final straw for me in terms of the amount of time/passion I was willing/able to put in.

However we haven't been too bad under Carver so far and I'm gunna get behind them til the end of the season, partly just because I want to try and enjoy it again, I like the players we have an pardew is gone

I get the feeling it's a very passive experience for some fans. All the trouble with coaches and managers is in the background. To them, they're at a premier league game and the team is in the top 20 in the country. It's just a few hours entertainment every few weeks and a bit of a laugh.

That's why the stadium is often a quiet shell now, because the fans with passion and emotion to give to the club have stopped going. Now it's just casual Football watchers with a bit of spare cash. It's a generalisation because I'm sure there's some good fans left in the ground, just not as many as there used to be.

Jamie Carragher needs electrocuting.

Not looking forward to that Carra Stevie G pundits which is inevitable at some point in the future midds?

My front garden will be strewn with televisions that have come through the front window.

Jamie Carragher needs electrocuting.

Not looking forward to that Carra Stevie G pundits which is inevitable at some point in the future midds?

My front garden will be strewn with televisions that have come through the front window.

:lol: