Newcastle United FC v Stoke City FC 14:05 8th February 2015

ujpest doza

This fixture makes me sad. Won it 5-1 last boxing day to go joint 4th and only 6 points off the top. If only we had have strengthened slightly in January rather than weakening the squad...

HBA was fantastic that day and was rewarded by being dropped for our next game by that useless, stupid cunt!

Jesus, Stoke actually are what the club make us think we are level with in PL terms. We should be aiming much higher in every aspect of our conduct.

I sort of hope we win as it feels dirty to lose at home to Stoke, but in some ways I get idea of reminding the board we have a turd of a temporary manager and we need F. de Boer in the summer -so much so if we have any serious aspects of aiming to be a credible club again.

Guest John Carvery

not seen stoke this season, have a feeling we'll wipe the floor with these today - cabella show

You still won't have seen them this season if you turn up today.

Reminds me of when I turned up an hour early for work after the clocks went back and thought we had gone bust.

not seen stoke this season, have a feeling we'll wipe the floor with these today - cabella show

You still won't have seen them this season if you turn up today.

Reminds me of when I turned up an hour early for work after the clocks went back and thought we had gone bust.

:lol: