The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Great goal. Chelsea will probably buy him for their bench.

Hey now - We'll probably bring him in on loan if they do. Then he can be on our bench.

Come on, there's no way he will come here when we are in the championship. That's unrealistic, even for you Mike. :huff:

Great goal. Chelsea will probably buy him for their bench.

Hey now - We'll probably bring him in on loan if they do. Then he can be on our bench.

Come on, there's no way he will come here when we are in the championship. That's unrealistic, even for you Mike. :huff:

:lol: Steve Bruce won't let us go down. He doesn't want to manage us in the fucking Championship. Hull will be fucking terrible, and it will be tremendously shady.

Christ this referee is the worst I've ever seen. No objection to him getting punched by Costa before 90 minutes is up.

He's the worst referee in the league, but he's gone up in my estimations after that red card

Christ this referee is the worst I've ever seen. No objection to him getting punched by Costa before 90 minutes is up.

Such a weak weasel of a man, just getting hounded into doing stuff. Pathetic stuff.

Such a weak weasel of a man, just getting hounded into doing stuff. Pathetic stuff.

He does have an uncanny resemblance to a weasel, just with a more shriveled face.

He does have an uncanny resemblance to a weasel, just with a more shriveled face.

Face like an arse for me.

Loads of Chelsea's players have the same haircut. Remy, Willian, Brown, Ake, Cuadrado

Loads of Chelsea's players have the same haircut. Remy, Willian, Brown, Ake, Raymond the Bastard

FYP