NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Where are the photos/vids of folk camping out overnight to be first in? Worrying.

Adam P will already be there I'm assuming 

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Adam P will already be there I'm assuming 

Set his alarm for 1 in the morning apparently.

I doubt many people are camping out on a Thursday night like, even the kids are back to school.

Saturday maybe a bigger day for sales, or a lot will be done online.

I think last year a lot more would have been done online if people had faith that Castore would deliver quickly, and that Champions League patch printing was going to be an option.

Darren Eales, CEO at Newcastle United, said:

“Reuniting with adidas and launching an iconic new home kit together is an incredibly exciting moment, and we are looking forward to seeing supporters around the world wearing it with pride.

“When we discussed our new retail operations with the club’s Fan Advisory Board, they asked us to consider how we might be able to use this important moment to benefit our community and I want to thank them for inspiring this idea.

“By coming direct to the club to buy a home shirt, our fans will be playing a huge part in supporting the incredible work Newcastle United Foundation does across the North East every day.

“Donations from home shirts will directly benefit programmes across the community, helping the Foundation to continue providing meaningful opportunities that really do change thousands of lives.”

Steve Beharall, CEO at Newcastle United Foundation, said: “On behalf of Newcastle United Foundation, I want to thank the club and its Fan Advisory Board for this incredible gesture.

“The Foundation exists to change lives, but we can only achieve that outcome because of independent funding – and that includes the generosity of partners and supporters.

“The money you donate by buying your home shirts from the club directly this summer will have a huge impact on what we do. This contribution will allow us to engage and inspire even more children, young adults, families and older generations to achieve their potential.

“We pledge to make this funding stretch as far as we can so that we can use the power of football and Newcastle United to change thousands of lives.”

🖤🤍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Did I see the third kit with the old round NUFC badge or was that just some fan mock up ?

Think it was the “alleged” strip along with the maroon and blue hoops away strip.

4 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Does he realise that he’s just went from being 1st in queue since being there at 1am, to putting himself at the back of the queue now?

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Does he realise that he’s just went from being 1st in queue since being there at 1am, to putting himself at the back of the queue now?

Club will let him skip the queue. Got to keep the major influencers like him on side.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

I never get the queues for things like the kit, but each to their own.

Live and let live, they aren’t harming anyone.

I did it last year because I knew Castore wouldn’t deliver until May time, in saying that last years launch was a Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Bless him, comes out with his best ever one-liner "I thought I was the only one who doesn't have a life" then immediately shits his pants in case the other people queuing up are offended 😂

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Bless him, comes out with his best ever one-liner "I thought I was the only one who doesn't have a life" then immediately shits his pants in case the other people queuing up are offended 😂

Aye bizarre to think he would be the only one like

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Live and let live, they aren’t harming anyone.

I did it last year because I knew Castore wouldn’t deliver until May time, in saying that last years launch was a Saturday.

9 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I never get the queues for things like the kit, but each to their own.