NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest NUFCPDX

Between that classless, terrible sponsor patch and the obvious copyright infringement man I just don't know where to start. I'd sooner wear our real kit than be seen in that s****.

You'd sooner be a billboard for a parasitic company engaged in usury?  It's amusing seeing the hand-wringing over the "Ashley, F--k off" patch when in reality, prior to Sunday's canned interview and a single win, most people were asking for just that. 

Between that classless, terrible sponsor patch and the obvious copyright infringement man I just don't know where to start. I'd sooner wear our real kit than be seen in that s****.

You'd sooner be a billboard for a parasitic company engaged in usury?  It's amusing seeing the hand-wringing over the "Ashley, F--k off" patch when in reality, prior to Sunday's canned interview and a single win, most people were asking for just that.

:lol: Yeah, Ashley has turned N-O around with his bullshit interview. Never underestimate the forum's capacity to hate an absolute cunt until the end of time, it's one of the best things it has going for it.

Guest NUFCPDX

:lol: Yeah, Ashley has turned N-O around with his bullshit interview. Never underestimate the forum's capacity to hate an absolute c*** until the end of time, it's one of the best things it has going for it.

Hope you're correct. 

If anything that interview made it worse for me.  It took a near meltdown of epic proportions in order to get him to utter a word in public.  Then, when they're safe, they say JC's fate hasn't been decided and that he'll be with the team in some capacity next season.  Jesus wept, what's it going to take for him to get serious? 

As for me, the only shirt I'll wear until MA's gone is the one with "Ashley, F--k off" on it (and I have some vintage shirts that are sweet).  People confuse impolite with incorrect.  I may be the former but I'm not the latter. 

And BTW- the shirt is quality and I'm looking forward to the Adidas version that's in transit to my flat. 

Guest chicken little

you don't have to wear a black and white striped football to be a nufc fan. wear whatever the fuck you want. get down primark and buy a 3-pack of white t-shirts, whatever. jesus christ.

Nobody is arguing with the message of Ashley fucking off it's just getting a top with a rubbish iron on patch saying it is a bit embarassing if you're an adult.

Guest NUFCPDX

Nobody is arguing with the message of Ashley f***ing off it's just getting a top with a rubbish iron on patch saying it is a bit embarassing if you're an adult.

Oh, it's decorum you're worried about.  Good to know. O0

Guest NUFCPDX

Evidently someone should have added "clever" to the statement of work during the design phase.  Seems like he's found a market...as best I can tell he's been selling them for over a year so he's tapped into something.

What's clear is that there are a lot of critics around here but precious few with ideas of what would be better.  Just a lot of "it's sh***" or "looks cr**".  Super original and clever.

Evidently someone should have added "clever" to the statement of work during the design phase.  Seems like he's found a market...as best I can tell he's been selling them for over a year so he's tapped into something.

What's clear is that there are a lot of critics around here but precious few with ideas of what would be better.  Just a lot of "it's sh***" or "looks cr**".  Super original and clever.

:lol: Are you for fucking real or what?  It's shit.  It could be not shit.  Not complicated stuff at all, this.  Don't give a toss if he's "tapped into a market" when the market is plebs who were buying the patch to stick on their 50 quid Wonga monstrosity.  Rebels without a cause, one of whom is profiteering from this miserable situation.

Guest firetotheworks

Ideas that would be better - not having it on the shirt at all.

Done. That was hard.

Blatantly the same bloke that was trying to peddle them on here a few months back. Why you'd want anything resembling the Wonga logo on your shirt, regardless of the cringeworthy "message" it contains, is beyond me.

I have seen rectangles with more intelligence than this post.

Guest NUFCPDX

Not the same guy at all.  Just one with a opinion that veers from the acceptable one in this echo chamber of a forum.

Not the same guy at all.  Just one with a opinion that veers from the acceptable one in this echo chamber of a forum.

You happy that he's making money out of it then? Seeing as you don't care that the design and quality are fucking appalling and it'll be an absolute embarrassment to walk around in.  Not to mention the example it sets for bairns and the like.

You happy that he's making money out of it then? Seeing as you don't care that the design and quality are f***ing appalling and it'll be an absolute embarrassment to walk around in.  Not to mention the example it sets for bairns and the like.

In terms of £/hr, I probably make about as much as the poor sod stitching the shirts together. It's never been about the money.

We can differ on design - I don't really conduct my life according to the strictures of N-O - but the quality of the shirts and the crests is top, top notch.

Oh, and I also do this shirt WITHOUT the 'ashley' sponsors' logo - so I'm sure that'll ease the tortures of some posters here. One in particular seems to howl at the moon at every mention of these shirts - Nike, adidas...

The patches are still selling well. I think I make about £1 a piece on them. Some cock used the word 'profiteering' earlier. Aye...

You happy that he's making money out of it then? Seeing as you don't care that the design and quality are f***ing appalling and it'll be an absolute embarrassment to walk around in.  Not to mention the example it sets for bairns and the like.

In terms of £/hr, I probably make about as much as the poor sod stitching the shirts together. It's never been about the money.

We can differ on design - I don't really conduct my life according to the strictures of N-O - but the quality of the shirts and the crests is top, top notch.

Oh, and I also do this shirt WITHOUT the 'ashley' sponsors' logo - so I'm sure that'll ease the tortures of some posters here. One in particular seems to howl at the moon at every mention of these shirts - Nike, adidas...

The patches are still selling well. I think I make about £1 a piece on them. Some cock used the word 'profiteering' earlier. Aye...

Good for you man, I'm pleased they're selling well. £1 markup on a patch is pretty fucking significant btw, probably more than the sweat shop people get per day. You're in it for the love I'm sure though.

IMO it's nothing more than a product made for the bedsheet boycoutt brigade.

I've been heartened to see groups like Sack Pardew and Ashley Out along with smart, professional ideas that have managed to take the argument national and force Ashley out of hiding largely through being professional and not producing bollocks like this but there you go, that's just me. I'd be raging if my 5 year old saw one of those patches or shirts and asked me what it meant btw.

Best of luck to you.

We'll agree to differ on certain points.

There are several people on here that have not a clue what they are talking about when it comes to what I am selling - and how much (or rather, how little) money I am making. If one must pontificate on a subject, then it's wise to actually do some research unless you want to come across as an ignorant tool.

I'll be sure to post a link to the 'sponsorless' shirt today. That will make Sima self-combust.

We'll agree to differ on certain points.

There are several people on here that have not a clue what they are talking about when it comes to what I am selling - and how much (or rather, how little) money I am making. If one must pontificate on a subject, then it's wise to actually do some research unless you want to come across as an ignorant tool.

I'll be sure to post a link to the 'sponsorless' shirt today. That will make Sima self-combust.

You just told me you make a quid per patch and that's all I referenced :lol:

Aye I'm done talking about it. Hopefully you achieve what you wanted to achieve with it pal.

Any product produced needs to be as professional as anything the club produce to be true alternative. I advocate wearing anything that isn't the horrific new shirt but I can see why fuck off Ashley puts people off and personally think it's a bit of a naff touch. If plenty go for it and pennies don't reach jabba the cunt then I'm pretty happy really.

Any product produced needs to be as professional as anything the club produce to be true alternative. I advocate wearing anything that isn't the horrific new shirt but I can see why fuck off Ashley puts people off and personally think it's a bit of a naff touch. If plenty go for it and pennies don't reach jabba the cunt then I'm pretty happy really.

I think what gets me about it is how fractured our support is and how often we get cunts making or trying to make money from things like Wraith or True Gobshite. This isn't quite the same obviously but it smacks of the same to me, someone coming up with something on their own and trying to make money out of it. The amount of money doesn't matter tbh.