NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Love the 01/03 kit one of my fave tbh (probs to do with how good we were at that time) hope we top it off with the hooped socks aswell [emoji38]

Aaa yes. I was looking at the mock-up on the previous page and trying to figure out why it doesn't look like the 01/03 kit so much. I noticed the collar, although it is 'V' but it's still not the same style and also obviously Sela's colour is just white compared to ntl: and can't do much about that. But now that you have mentioned it, I loved the hooped socks back then and the mock-up doesn't have it. Wished it did though.

My lass bought me one of the travel tips from the Metrocentre store today as a birthday present. She also bought the polo version online as well, although we question how long it will take to turn up, if it does at all.

Apparently she bought something for me for Christmas, for them to say it was to turn up on a certain day, not do so because of the snow, and again the 2nd day, only for them to reschedule on a certain day, come the day before when everyone was out, and for them to say they tried to deliver 3 times and send it back.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

You got the link to the shop please?

Theres a few selling them, I just searched "newcastle" and theres a couple of sellers. I'm in process right now of deciding who looks the most reliable.

23 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just want the grey NTL one we beat Juve in and my life complete.

Keep an eye on Vinted. I had one of those favourited for a while and seen it just sold. You're not paying DHGate prices obviously but at least you're getting something genuine (and manufactured to last unlike today's shirts).

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Keep an eye on Vinted. I had one of those favourited for a while and seen it just sold. You're not paying DHGate prices obviously but at least you're getting something genuine (and manufactured to last unlike today's shirts).

https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/3650417554-newcastle-united-adidas-official-away-shirt-1995-in-size-large

Homer Drool GIF

Oh aye, there's some absolute beauts. Ebay's probably the same but I can generally be less arsed with there. 

Does irritate when people put stuff on for insulting prices; like upwards of £300 for shirts or training tops. It's like, howeh, what gives you rather right to give it that valuation? :lol: Make a buck, sure, but make it possible for someone else to love it rather than it gathering dust in your sweaty wardrobe.