AshleyOut.com

TK-421

This will never work because to many people go to the match regardless of what damage Ashley does. Like super fan Wallsendmag.

However, does my opinion count if I sit in my arm chair at home, enjoying expert punditry from Robbie Savage etc.

Unfortunately, most of our matchgoers see the game as a pit stop on their all-day piss-up. They won't stop going, because they'd have to stop their piss-up. And they're not going to protest or kick up a fuss - too macho for that. Coping with as much NUFC misery as possible is seen as a badge of pride up here. They'll not do owt.

Unfortunately, most of our matchgoers see the game as a pit stop on their all-day piss-up. They won't stop going, because they'd have to stop their piss-up. And they're not going to protest or kick up a fuss - too macho for that. Coping with as much NUFC misery as possible is seen as a badge of pride up here. They'll not do owt.

They will start drifting away when we end up where Sunderland are.

We will find out in a year or so as that is exactly where we are heading after todays events.

I’ve said it before, we don’t need to hit NUFC, hit SD. It would take a few members and a coordinated effort that is consistent over a period of time, but if we did then SD is will suffer from the constant negativity. Have protests that either block or significantly slow the SD delivery trucks coming out of the warehouse. Hit their biggest stores so that they are massively disrupted (peacefully), hit the HQ daily.

Just been reading the Swiss Rable and found this little gem

If they were to drop down(in reference to last season), they would get around £38 million TV money in the Championship, including a £35 million parachute payment and £2 million distribution from the Football League, compared to the estimated £115 million in the Premier League, i.e. a £77 million reduction.

If i get this right, the accounts are going to show a huge drop in revenue. To the tune of at least a 107m. Suppose it goes some way to PCP's valuation of £300m

If they were to drop down(in reference to last season), they would get around £38 million TV money in the Championship, including a £35 million parachute payment and £2 million distribution from the Football League, compared to the estimated £115 million in the Premier League, i.e. a £77 million reduction.

If i get this right, the accounts are going to show a huge drop in revenue. To the tune of at least a 107m. Suppose it goes some way to PCP's valuation of £300m

:thup: Astounds me that some would just consider this whole charade as Ashley holding out for the best deal as if he's a businessman (not so much here, more shite I've seen around Twitter). He's simply being the cunt he's been for the past ten years.

It's telling that someone's already been able to draw similarities with the way he treated a bid for the club on one of the previous occasions we've been 'up for sale'.

Out of curiosity, exactly how much of his eleven years here has he been 'open to offers' on the club?

If we drop down we don’t get another round of parachute payments, instead we get payments structure 2 that we never got because we got promoted. The Premier League changed the rules, of you get relegated from the Premier League multiple times within 5 years then you only get 1 full round of parachute payments instead of the round of parachute payments refreshing every time you do down. It was done to prevent clubs from being satisfied being a yo-yo club and to distribute more money to clubs in the EFL better.

This will never work because to many people go to the match regardless of what damage Ashley does. Like super fan Wallsendmag.

However, does my opinion count if I sit in my arm chair at home, enjoying expert punditry from Robbie Savage etc.

Yet another pop at me by some cowardly nomark I see  :lol:

If we drop down we don’t get another round of parachute payments, instead we get payments structure 2 that we never got because we got promoted. The Premier League changed the rules, of you get relegated from the Premier League multiple times within 5 years then you only get 1 full round of parachute payments instead of the round of parachute payments refreshing every time you do down. It was done to prevent clubs from being satisfied being a yo-yo club and to distribute more money to clubs in the EFL better.

Yeah I read that somewhere else, but that would effect the 2018/2019 accounts. The 2016/2017 accounts should make for a fun read.  When ever there published , I'm sure holds them back a fair while aswell.

Adding 2 + 2 but here goes, $shley's asking price at the start of all this was £400m dropped to £380m very quickly.

If you take his orginal purchase price at £283m included debts and loans before 2011, where looking at loses of around £107m this year that's a total investment of around £370m(perhaps last years loses are higher by £10m) Your slap bang in the middle at £370-380m. It's easy to see why the offer of £300m in his mind is a loss to him.

Thats not even taking into account profit from his nufc direct sales, and £300m-400m in free advertising over the last 11 years.

With the new TV deal due very , I really do think $shley has rolled the dice on Rafa keeping us up with a few lone deals and 1 signing. I hope for a better offer before next season. Only selling us onto the next vulture.

Welcome to the Barclays Premier league. f***s Sake

Edit for lack of proof reading  O0

Crazy thing is, the TV deals makes no difference. All it has done has put the price of average players up to stupid amounts of money. Well money that seems stupid now but will be the norm in a few years time. If Jonny Evans is going to cost you £50m this year, the extra cash means nothing. And that even includes Championship teams who now expect £12-£15 for ok players who have never done it in the top flight. This makes relegation and recreating a squad for the championship even hard. This is the reason Sunderland are rock bottom of the league. No money to buy and no decent players to sell for big money once Pickford left. Ashley hanging on, on the hope of stopping up just makes the squad weaker and means whoever comes in knows they need to spend probably close to £200m.

Crazy thing is, the TV deals makes no difference. All it has done has put the price of average players up to stupid amounts of money. Well money that seems stupid now but will be the norm in a few years time. If Jonny Evans is going to cost you £50m this year, the extra cash means nothing. And that even includes Championship teams who now expect £12-£15 for ok players who have never done it in the top flight. This makes relegation and recreating a squad for the championship even hard. This is the reason Sunderland are rock bottom of the league. No money to buy and no decent players to sell for big money once Pickford left. Ashley hanging on, on the hope of stopping up just makes the squad weaker and means whoever comes in knows they need to spend probably close to £200m.

Exactly, thats what I was saying yesterday. Even if Ashley spent the money required to give us a semi-decent squad before the end of the transfer window all he will be doing once the TV money comes in is replace whats he's spent on players. If he doesn't spend any or enough then all he is doing is increasing the amount of money a new owner needs to spend to make the club a stable Premier League one which doesn't add value to his selling price.

The problem is Ashley no longer cares so long as its costing him nothing, he no longer attends games and its just a going concern to him, its like having a house with a great sitting tenant.

The problem is Ashley no longer cares so long as its costing him nothing, he no longer attends games and its just a going concern to him, its like having a house with a great sitting tenant.

Yeah but it starts costing an awful lot if we are relegated, which we will be if investment doesn't follow.

You must be a sensitive little snowflake if you deemed that "a pop" :lol:

You must be a sensitive little snowflake if you deemed that "a pop" :lol:

Flattered that with all the matchgoing fans on here you chose to single me out personally dear.

Your the biggest super fan here. Constantly undermining other people like me who chucked it in years ago. But as I said, you think watching from a TV means our opinions are invalid as we don't buy a ticket to sit in the East stand tutting at our players in the cold.

Your the biggest super fan here. Constantly undermining other people like me who chucked it in years ago. But as I said, you think watching from a TV means our opinions are invalid as we don't buy a ticket to sit in the East stand tutting at our players in the cold.

I said people fail to see the irony when they're sat in front of a laptop watching a stream and complaining about the atmosphere at games. If it bothers them that much do something about it like the Wor Hyem/Gallowgate Flags did rather than whinge on here. I know loads of loyal supporters who no longer go to games for a variety of reasons so wind yer neck in there.