AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Anyone started a whip-round for a hitman yet?

Ive just been paid today. Full months pay. It's all there if it goes towards him definitely been killed. I'll turn into a hunter gatherer for the month.

In all seriousness I think that instead of going to the match, people should take part in an organised protest every single home match day. If there is an established location and method of protest (inside and/or outside the stadium) then it could become a regular thing and something to really put our foot down on.

We have to fight for our club back. Last time out he was rattled and pulled out a golden ticket to save his fat ass- that won't be possible this time once someone like Rafa leaves.

The pressure should be relentless and vicious from now on. Let's show a bit of fucking balls for once as supporters. Let those who want to go and sit in silence go and sit in fucking silence. Fuck them all and Ashley.

Really need to hunt Ashley out now!

It's the same story every transfer window. Promises in the beginning and lame excuses in the end.

We must organise big protests at every home game from now on. Let him know exactly what we feel.

Even if we win some games the protests must go on till he's gone. Stay inside the ground for an hour or two after every game and protest strongly but peaceful. Get the press to write about it and get on our side.

As long as I love to have Rafa in charge I don't see the point of him being here as long as Ashley is the owner. If it means Rafa has to walk away for the fans to wake up  and protest against Ashley I think it's worth it. Sad but true! Something must be done.

WE MUST GET ASHLEY OUT NOW!!!

It'll all be forgotten in a couple of weeks, sleeves will have been rolled up, we'll 'make do' and the soopa fans will shout down any opposition because any negativity might affect the team.

Walk outs won't work, posters and banners won't work, relegations we've seen don't work, the only hope we have is that someone else comes in with big enough pockets to buy the club off him, that means we have to look like something worth investing in. I applaud these guys for doing what they are doing but it will be ridiculed by the national press and other fans who will see it as another Pardewout type campaign, deluded Geordies etc etc. Look at poor Arsenal fans who've gone over a  decade since winning the league, and have only league and FA cups to point to in recent years, that's where the national sympathy will go not to us.

I honestly don't see any realistic solutions to all this.

Guest firetotheworks

Walk outs won't work, posters and banners won't work, relegations we've seen don't work, the only hope we have is that someone else comes in with big enough pockets to buy the club off him, that means we have to look like something worth investing in. I applaud these guys for doing what they are doing but it will be ridiculed by the national press and other fans who will see it as another Pardewout type capaign, deluded Geordies etc etc.

That same ridiculed SackPardew that resulted in Pardew leaving and us ending up with Benitez further down the line.

We're not deluded for wanting our club to at least compete with Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. I couldn't give a shit what the press have to say in that regard and nor should any fan.

Walk outs won't work, posters and banners won't work, relegations we've seen don't work, the only hope we have is that someone else comes in with big enough pockets to buy the club off him, that means we have to look like something worth investing in. I applaud these guys for doing what they are doing but it will be ridiculed by the national press and other fans who will see it as another Pardewout type capaign, deluded Geordies etc etc.

The press might try to ridicule it, the difference is this time the manager is one of the most highly respected managers in European football, not just another rat from the same sewer.

That same ridiculed SackPardew that resulted in Pardew leaving and us ending up with Benitez further down the line.

We're not deluded for wanting our club to at least compete with Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. I couldn't give a s*** what the press have to say in that regard and nor should any fan.

Not sure how much role the campaign played in that, he must have known he was hugely unpopular long before the flyers started showing up and remember he was give free reign at his former club. Of course we are not deluded, that's not the national narrative though, and that's the level we have to work out to force change with Ashley.

We're not deluded for wanting our club to at least compete with Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. I couldn't give a s*** what the press have to say in that regard and nor should any fan.

Not sure how much role the campaign played in that, he must have known he was hugely unpopular long before the flyers started showing up and remember he was give free reign at his former club. Of course we are not deluded, that's not the national narrative though, and that's the level we have to work out to force change with Ashley.

It certainly didn't help him stay.

Guest firetotheworks

The campaign literally made Pardew cry. I'm pretty sure it'll have been a factor in his decision considering the unpopularity definitely wasn't aimed squarely at him pre SackPardew.

That's by the by though, making the club attractive will do nothing but make it attractive to it's current owner, who would then have no reason to sell. There's not really any logic to it.

The campaign literally made Pardew cry. I'm pretty sure it'll have been a factor in his decision considering the unpopularity definitely wasn't aimed squarely at him pre SackPardew.

That's by the by though, making the club attractive will do nothing but make it attractive to it's current owner, who would then have no reason to sell. There's not really any logic to it.

Exactly what I said, there is no simple solution.

Pardew was not ousted by SackPardew. He'd still be here if Palace didn't come for him.

Not true. He turned them down previous to the campaign. It was clear as day they knew they'd get him this time.

Correct.