Your first game

La Parka

Guest firetotheworks

All I remember from us vs Chelsea in the FA Cup at home was Beardsley hitting the bar in the penalty shoot out.

Similarly I only remember everyone calling Waddle Judas and Alex Mathie's lobbed volley vs Sheff Wed.

All I remember from us vs Chelsea in the FA Cup at home was Beardsley hitting the bar in the penalty shoot out.

Similarly I only remember everyone calling Waddle Judas and Alex Mathie's lobbed volley vs Sheff Wed.

Only saw the second one on Sky but what a game that was.

Guest TruToon94

Jenas scoring a belter against West Ham in a 2-2 all draw. Rest of match was a bit shite but thinking back on it got to see some of my favourite players such as Oliver Bernard.

I was there, 6 years old, I cried because Beardsley was my favourite player and it was his birthday. I made a picture book for him to cheer him up and posted it to St James's.

FA Cup 5th Round at home v Wimbledon - 1988

Lost 1-3... Mirandinha kicked Dave Beasant up the arse on the way off at FT.

Went in 'The Corner' my first few matches, until I saw sense and decided I wanted to actually watch the match, and migrated to The Scoreboard.

FA Cup 5th Round at home v Wimbledon - 1988

Lost 1-3... Mirandinha kicked Dave Beasant up the arse on the way off at FT.

Went in 'The Corner' my first few matches, until I saw sense and decided I wanted to actually watch the match, and migrated to The Scoreboard.

I was in the corner that game and saw the kick, it was even funnier when we went and signed him.  :lol:

Mine was a 4-0 home win over Shrewsbury in 82 or 83. Keegan scored one, that's about all I can remember. Stood in the paddocks for some reason instead of the gallowgate, I think my dad thought I was too young for in there.

must been 83- nearly sure we lost to shrewsbury 0-1 at home 82/83.

had a season ticket in the paddocks that season £20.

The 0-1 to Shrewsbury was my first ever game in the family enclosure. Been downhill ever since.

The Shrewsbury defeat was my first game as well, remember going up the steps, seeing the pitch for the first time and being in awe. Got squashed going out with my Dad but loved it apart from the score. Was 1983 and remember a disgruntled Gallowgate singing for Varadi as a few weren't happy he was sold.

Guest chicken little

I was there, 6 years old, I cried because Beardsley was my favourite player and it was his birthday. I made a picture book for him to cheer him up and posted it to St James's.

it's probably in that skip with all the team photos mate, you should send someone down to check