Copa America 2015

Neil

I'd take Edu Vargas on loan like.

Such a tricky little player. Loads of talent, would love to have him at NUFC.

Likes the nightlife and the sniff too much sadly.

Even more reason to get him in.

Paraguay are shit.

So fucking boring. :lol: Making Jamaica look like a top-tier team given the way they're sitting in their own half. Don't even look like doing that we've-been-bad-but-let's-get-a-second-goal-to-make-it-look-comfortable thing that favourites often do.

Paraguay are s***.

So f***ing boring. :lol: Making Jamaica look like a top-tier team given the way they're sitting in their own half. Don't even look like doing that we've-been-bad-but-let's-get-a-second-goal-to-make-it-look-comfortable thing that favourites often do.

Brazil like this.

Paraguay are s***.

So f***ing boring. :lol: Making Jamaica look like a top-tier team given the way they're sitting in their own half. Don't even look like doing that we've-been-bad-but-let's-get-a-second-goal-to-make-it-look-comfortable thing that favourites often do.

Brazil like this.

:lol: We're shit, but we definitely don't sit back.

Love that Jamaica's squad is a who's who of lower league Englishmen. McAnuff, Mariappa, Morgan, Dawkins, Barnes, McCleary.

Their FA has actually done well to recruit these players to expand the pool and add some veteran presence. Obviously not the best group in the world, but Jamaica have steadily improved over the last few years. If only they could've managed to bring Sterling into the fold. :lol:

Looking forward to hearing Ray Hudson commentate on a game Messi is playing in

Really undecided about him, he's hilarious but so fucking annoying at the same time.

Looking forward to hearing Ray Hudson commentate on a game Messi is playing in

Really undecided about him, he's hilarious but so fucking annoying at the same time.

I'm one cynical bastard but I can't help but like him. His enthusiasm - albeit overbearing sometimes - is a welcome relief from dour, half-arsed shite punditry we get in this country. Tbf I think he knows his stuff.

Be amazed if Hudson doesn't touch kids. He's a fucking embarrassment to the region.

:lol: :lol:

Evidence exhibit A:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ray-hudson-moved-to-tears-by-vis.jpg