England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Belgium are overrated as hell, both in the talent department and the actual performances department. They basically rely on Lukaku for goals who as of right now hasn't proven anything at international level with a bad 12 goals in 43 games, have no fullbacks or decent CMs and basically are relying on Hazard and De Bruyne to have the tournaments of their lives which in all likelihood won't happen.

Over rated compared to what? You look at the spine of the team and it's pretty good. Sure, weak in the FB department.. don't know much about their CM's but they seem okay enough..  but still looks pretty strong to me compared to the majority of the competition.

Whatever happens, it's nice to see an England team that can actually pass the ball. The Premiership may be restricting the opportunities for young English players, but those that do make it are technically much more sound than their predecessors.

The defence doesn't look great. It was a bit strange to watch England defenders beaten quite regularly at set pieces. The other factor is how easy it will be for players to get up to peak performances, mentally and physically, after the demands of the Premiership season. One or two players looked like they needed a rest.

Be interesting to see how Rashford does, whats the big deal with his age? Rooney and Owen were the same age or younger, if a player looks full of potential give em a go i say.

Be interesting to see how Rashford does, whats the big deal with his age? Rooney and Owen were the same age or younger, if a player looks full of potential give em a go i say.

Guess we know already

Doing alreet so far!

2:23 seconds for his first goal