Patrik Carlgren wins Sweden the European Under-21 Championship 2015

joeyt

4-3-3 I assume?

Seems a fairly progressive team with two out and out passers in midfield.

Not heard of Moore before, nor does he appear to have done anything at club level. Odd one.

4-5-1 most likely.

He says 40 minutes in :lol:

The centre of England's defence looks very ponderous.

Don't quite understand why Chambers isn't playing.

No nor me. That Moore and Gibson don't look solid at all. To hinder matters further, Ward-Prowse and Chalobah aren't maintaining possession too well. Most of our best work is on the counter. Quite like the look of Carroll and Redmond is dangerous too.

Only watched the last half an hour. Some of these Portugal lads , look amazing. Do all of them play in the top level of Portuguese football? A good number i've seen in the CL such as Carvalho.

None of that english lads have that type of exeperience. The gap between Hughes / Chalaboh & Carvalho / Silva is fooking massive.

England need to play 2 up top always. The best players are strikers. The central midfielders aren't good enough to dominate at this level.

Only watched the last half an hour. Some of these Portugal lads , look amazing. Do all of them play in the top level of Portuguese football? A good number i've seen in the CL such as Carvalho.

None of that english lads have that type of exeperience. The gap between Hughes / Chalaboh & Carvalho / Silva is fooking massive.

England need to play 2 up top always. The best players are strikers. The central midfielders aren't good enough to dominate at this level.

Ings and Kane should definitely both be playing up top but is it maybe some kind of system they have that they always play 433/451?

[move]bandei10.jpg[/move]

D. NUNO ÁLVARES PEREIRA LED US TO VICTORY, WHICH WAS:

KINGDOM OF ENGLAND 0-1 KINGDOM OF PORTUGAL

GOAL SCORED BY THE SUBDIT JOAO MARIO, LED SPIRITUALLY BY OUR KING DOM DUARTE DE BRAGANÇA

http://i.imgur.com/I385wIa.jpg

Pritchard looked decent. Don't know why Ward-Prowse was taken off, we looked incredibly disjointed in midfield (lack of movement off the ball...the English disease) and our set pieces were wank without his whipped delivery. We needed to find a way to get the ball to Kane without going overly direct, him dropping into the middle third of the pitch to collect the ball doesn't work, especially without runners going past him...then when Ings comes on he gets shafted out to the left?! Strange. I hope Jenkinson isn't our future at RB.

Carvalho's so simple and classy as a footballer. Reads the game brilliantly too.

Gotta beat a confident Sweden now.

Standard England tournament performance that, Southgate seems to have stuck with the more conservative approach of withdrawing his team into itself and hoof it when things won't turn. Did not utilize the ability of Redmond, took Ward-Prowse and lost the most efficient and intelligent passer, over-relliance on Kane to produce stuff on his own.

Sweden will prove a tough one on Sunday. The morale in our team is one of the strongest I've seen in any side. Came back in the qualifiers, most notably against France in the play-offs, but today against Italy, with 10 men from 28th minute, was fucking fantastic. The coach, Håkan Ericson, got everything spot on and today was very much his doing, outclassed Di Biagio by keeping two strikers on and forcing them out on the flanks in every attack. Oscar Lewicki in our midfield, previously at Bayern Münchens academy, was man of the match and looks a far better player than many in our senior squad.

Standard England tournament performance that, Southgate seems to have stuck with the more conservative approach of withdrawing his team into itself and hoof it when things won't turn. Did not utilize the ability of Redmond, took Ward-Prowse and lost the most efficient and intelligent passer, over-relliance on Kane to produce stuff on his own.

Sweden will prove a tough one on Sunday. The morale in our team is one of the strongest I've seen in any side. Came back in the qualifiers, most notably against France in the play-offs, but today against Italy, with 10 men from 28th minute, was f***ing fantastic. The coach, Håkan Ericson, got everything spot on and today was very much his doing, outclassed Di Biagio by keeping two strikers on and forcing them out on the flanks in every attack. Oscar Lewicki in our midfield, previously at Bayern Münchens academy, was man of the match and looks a far better player than many in our senior squad.

You seem pretty confident in yourself.

I guess you're a SUBDIT to the KING OF SWEDEN.

I guess:

KINGDOM OF SWEDEN x KINGDOM OF PORTUGAL

will be a good game.

Sweden will prove a tough one on Sunday. The morale in our team is one of the strongest I've seen in any side. Came back in the qualifiers, most notably against France in the play-offs, but today against Italy, with 10 men from 28th minute, was f***ing fantastic. The coach, Håkan Ericson, got everything spot on and today was very much his doing, outclassed Di Biagio by keeping two strikers on and forcing them out on the flanks in every attack. Oscar Lewicki in our midfield, previously at Bayern Münchens academy, was man of the match and looks a far better player than many in our senior squad.

I guess:

will be a good game.

I actually am confident, we look really good at what we're doing. Reminding me that this team represents a monarchy however, makes me less patriotic.

I guess:

will be a good game.

I actually am confident, we look really good at what we're doing. Reminding me that this team represents a monarchy however, makes me less patriotic.

The SWEDISH ROYAL FAMILY is FANTASTIC.

I guess:

will be a good game.

Santa Claus too.

I guess:

will be a good game.

Santa Claus too.

http://i.imgur.com/PV48Aqr.jpg