Patrik Carlgren wins Sweden the European Under-21 Championship 2015

joeyt

Why did Tom Ince rule himself out of this tournament? Has the lad made one decent decision in his career?

I get the impression that he's being badly advised by a doting Dad who thinks his boy is an unheralded Messi.

Was it Paul that told him to go to Hull instead of Inter? He always was a bit of a moron.

Not been watching any of this but heard a few mentions of Pritchard looking decent. I've been watching him all season at Brentford where hes been on loan and he's a really really classy player. Got player of the year at Brentford and got into the championship team of the year. Reminds me a lot of Erikson, gets into goal scoring positions, really neat and tidy on the ball, absolutely cracking shot on him and just appears to think a few seconds ahead of everyone else on the pitch. Really hope he gets some game time at spurs this year, how bad did his injury look today?

Why did Tom Ince rule himself out of this tournament? Has the lad made one decent decision in his career?

I get the impression that he's being badly advised by a doting Dad who thinks his boy is an unheralded Messi.

Was it Paul that told him to go to Hull instead of Inter? He always was a bit of a moron.

As I understand it, it was Paul who used his connections with Inter to get Tom a trial, which was always going to be a waste of time. I don't think Inter ever made an offer.

This decision to shun the Under 21s has Paul's hallmark on it. As a player, he was very chippy and prone to striking these self-important attitudes.

THE ROYAL FAMILY WAS THERE IN SPIRIT...

[move]bandei10.jpg[/move]

KINGDOM OF ITALY 0-0 KINGDOM OF PORTUGAL

JOSÉ SÁ - THE MOST VALUABLE VASSAL, SAVED THE DRAW IN THE LAST DROP

http://i.imgur.com/WwlPBEj.jpg

D. NUNO ALVARES PEREIRA GUIDING RICARDO ESGAIO WHICH ALSO GUIDES D. NUNO ALVARES PEREIRA

http://i.imgur.com/I385wIa.jpg

Radek Samsa ‏@radeksamsa https://twitter.com/radeksamsa

Many European clubs including 25 from England got their scouts at the #U21EURO in the Czech Republic.

No surprises for guessing which English team doesn't have a scout there :lol:

Oh for goodness sake  :lol:

Probably found out Southampton was going to we just stayed home. Saved a couple of quid on tickets too  O0

Is that a bad thing though? The players we seem to have been linked with in this tournament (that Czech kid & Hughes) we've supposedly been looking at for a while or the manager knows. It's not like we're going to sign someone on the back of 3-5 games. Anyone who does well we'll probably scout when they return to their clubs. Better that than coming home with a Rigters.

Chance to watch more than one player at once.

Chance to watch a player in different formations and systems they play at their club.

Chance to forge further interest from the player as he knows your watching.

Chance to spot someone you've not seen before from a lesser watched league before scouting him further.

But aye Blackburn, 8 years ago made a poor signing for £1m, less than Chucky, it's a slippery slope.

Best not bother and stick to doing what is working so well at the moment.

I know, it's not a big deal at all in the grand scheme things - it's just more evidence of the club being small time which when put together with every other thing adds up to it being deal.