The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Thought the Japan odds were far too high last night(despite the way the game ended up) so chucked them in with Celtic, Hearts, NY Reds & Kansas for just under £200 off £10

First football bet since May and its a good one :)

Guest Roger Kint

Stupid £10 on Linfield, Zilina, Aberdeen & West Hams opponents(+4) in the daft hope they play shite :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Stupid £10 on Linfield, Zilina, Aberdeen & West Hams opponents(+4) in the daft hope they play shite :lol:

Just need Aberdeen to hold on now :)

No you don't. Even the best teams in not-shit countries can have a mare every now and then. Rosenborg has been, and by all accounts will remain, a good earner this season. That said they're in the EL qualifiers so may be fielding some strange teams every now and then if they manage to extend their lead at the top.

Molde and Strømsgodset are also looking back on track these days. Stabæk have been hit and miss lately, but remain steasy earners. People need to plan for the long run to earn best IMO. I know Rosenborg and Stabæk will win more than they lose, so doubles and singles on them every weekend keeps me ahead of the curve. Especially with the early season odds Stabæk had in their matches that still haven't found realistic levels yet, even against a shit team next weekend at home they're valued at 1.90 in most places.

• 2 weeks later...

Took home £800 on the EL from £35 tonight. Like shooting fish in a barrel, with the exception of the last fish trying their best to fuck shit up against some shit Icelandic team and making me almost shit myself. I'm looking at you Rosenborg.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone knowledgeable got any ideas for the Newcastle races on Saturday?  Roped into Ladies Day for someones birthday...anyones picks are better than mine :D

Difficult to tell atm with no betting up yet but i will imagine the two Dods horses will be shortish prices and thereabouts(Aprovado & Lord of The Rock) but you wont get rich off them even if they do both win

Then again your best bet would be Andy who is no doubt going to be on course tomorrow and i am a shit tipper :lol:

Skybet offering money back (as a free bet,£25 max) if your horse losses in the first race at Goodward on Tuesday at 2pm.

Gonna try and win big,if no luck will lay off the freebet for a £1/£2 total loss.

Good offer this.

Worth reading the terms and conditions before placing any bets  O0

Anyone knowledgeable got any ideas for the Newcastle races on Saturday?  Roped into Ladies Day for someones birthday...anyones picks are better than mine :D

Difficult to tell atm with no betting up yet but i will imagine the two Dods horses will be shortish prices and thereabouts(Aprovado & Lord of The Rock) but you wont get rich off them even if they do both win

Then again your best bet would be Andy who is no doubt going to be on course tomorrow and i am a s*** tipper :lol:

:lol: thanks for trying

Tbf... If no one else gives any opinions.... I'm putting my house on them 2.

Guest Roger Kint

Then again your best bet would be Andy who is no doubt going to be on course tomorrow and i am a s*** tipper :lol:

:lol: thanks for trying

Tbf... If no one else gives any opinions.... I'm putting my house on them 2.

:lol: Yeah i wouldnt go that far with them. In truth its a pretty poor card, hard to fancy anything at all with such small fields and next to zero value.

Guest Roger Kint

Typical Dods there, one comes nowhere and other is pulled out.

Bookies can fuck off with this Speculative Bid bullshit, three times this year i have had a horse not leave the stalls and get told tough shit it counts as a runner, this time my horse wins so the pricks deem it a non runner and royally fuck me with a Rule 4. Shameless wankers trying to cut losses on a heavily backed winner

Guest Roger Kint

Antepost time yet for the new season, or waiting for more signings to finalise?

I had a look the other day after a decent win. Put a daft £5 on Chelsea, Boro, Juve, Barca & Ajax for £800 but leaving my usual Championship-Conference ew four timer til the opening day. L1/L2 are ridiculously wide open right now

Guest Roger Kint

Might follow that but not sure about Chelsea. Lower leagues are insanely difficult. Unsure if Chelsea the hunger to retain it.

Yeah i thought about that but at nearly 2/1 it was worth the shot. Ajaz too were strangely biggish odds considering PSV have lost two big stars

Anyone watching Britain At The Bookies on BBC?

Oddly enough it's got me back properly looking at pricing some stuff up for the first time in a month or so. :lol: Confused as to why Corbyn is 21/10 for Labour Leader, for example.

I made £400 from some end-of-season mix-and-match betting.

Just preparing for next season, do any other websites do anything like PP's televised games offer? In other words, bet £20 and get a free £10 in-play bet.

Stabæk back to winning ways :sweetjesus:

Bob Bradley is jinxing shit now he's starting to say stuff as "Do we think we could catch Rosenborg andwin the league? Of course we can, if we play like we did today." Now watch them lose every match left :huff: