Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I would definitely sell him. Yes, he is still young at 22, but he lacks pace, doesn´t do enough off the ball and has a dodgy temperament.

If we got 12M for him it would be worth it. Spend it on a decent nº10...

I would definitely sell him. Yes, he is still young at 22, but he lacks pace, doesn´t do enough off the ball and has a dodgy temperament.

If we got 12M for him it would be worth it. Spend it on a decent nº10...

the sticking point in the 'i'd sell him' line

I don't rate him but give him 38 games a season in the PL and he will get 10 goals at least which isn't bad. But to be leading the line at NUFC we need far more than what he gives and he will never get that kind of starting run anyway, so its best we sell for him and us.

give the useless knacker 38 games and the Tyne / Wear derby will only be a season away

If he put away his chances he'd start more, not much of a defence saying he hasn't scored because he hasn't started every game

:thup:

Not true like. He came in against QPR, scored and assisted...was dropped. Scored 4 in a week against Preston and was dropped. Gayle has rightfully been number one but the above is bollocks. He likes one up top and that was Gayle.

Murphy in the PL :lol:

Lovely chap by all accounts, and scored a few vital goals to keep us ticking along, but howay man.

3rd or 4th choice hopefully not needing to come on.

Mitro in the Premiership is also a piss poor option. You guys must love to see him waste chance after chance. He shouldn't have been put in the position as first choice striker but his misses are one of the reasons we got relegated in the first place.

I'd rather play Sammy up front than Murphy.

Bahahaha. You been sniffing Gary Hooper's kegs again?

I see Gayle as a 1 goal in 3 opportunities kinda guy and Mitro as a 1 in 5. Problem is, Gayle gets 3 opportunities a game, whereas Mitro gets one, misses and then is no longer interested.

Like Mitro and would love him to do well here. Just don't see it happening.

If he put away his chances he'd start more, not much of a defence saying he hasn't scored because he hasn't started every game

:thup:

Not true like. He came in against QPR, scored and assisted...was dropped. Scored 4 in a week against Preston and was dropped. Gayle has rightfully been number one but the above is bollocks. He likes one up top and that was Gayle.

So why has Murphy started ahead of him in some games in Gayle's absence?

I've never agreed with that choice.

Also just need to look at Perez's improvement when behind Mitrovic. 5 of his 8 league goals have came in the 10 games Mito has started. Throw in Mitro's 4 goals and 5 assists in those 10 and it suggests to me that something right was happening.

Guest firetotheworks

It's canny interesting to see what works in terms of pandering to fans like. I would never have thought that people would be desperate for a player to do well when they're useless at finishing, aren't that great in the air, demands (then misses) pens, who's rash in challenges, and regularly cheats by holding his face and trying to get players sent off, which is probably the weirdest part of it for me - cult figures are rarely both crap and dishonest, he's both.

It's canny interesting to see what works in terms of pandering to fans like. I would never have thought that people would be desperate for a player to do well when they're useless at finishing, aren't that great in the air, demands (then misses) pens, who's rash in challenges, and regularly cheats by holding his face and trying to get players sent off, which is probably the weirdest part of it for me - cult figures are rarely both crap and dishonest, he's both.

I don't think most people who likes him agrees with your assessment of him.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that to hold the ball up well, means to also get it to a team mate.

That would make Mitrovic not good at all at holding the ball up, he has by far the worst pass success percentage in the team other than goalkeepers. 67.9% is absolutely dreadful.