Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

So when will he score his next goal for us?

I'll be surprised if Rafa thinks it was worth spending £13m on a striker who might develop into a premier striker despite showing few finishing skills whatsoever in two seasons here.

I'll be surprised if Rafa gives a single fuck about the price we paid for him.

He might if it increases his kitty for bringing in the players he wants, it's just common sense. That said, maybe he rates Mitro more than I think.

Guest neesy111

He's frustrating because I think outside the penalty area he's dpoes alright holding the ball up and bringing others into play to build an attack yet I think he rarely gets into great positions in the box to score. I think he'll still be here next season though

Not sure I'll ever understand some people reveling in him not doing well mind

I don't revel in him not doing well, but to his detractors the support he gets by quite a few people is well over the top for he actually delivers and also for his price tag.

His hold up has been better since he came back in for the last month than it was previously, but he has little goal scoring threat and that is what I judge strikers on.

The argument about him not being in his peak is a bit flawed for me, there's plenty of example of strikers who actual peak when young and actually tail off as their careers go on and for someone his age, he actually has played quite a fair number of games so he's not that inexperienced.  He's started a few games this 2nd half of the season and still only has 1 goal in 6 months.

Him and Rafa seem to have a canny bond like, I do wonder even though he doesn't seem like he would ever succeed in a Rafa side that he would keep him.

Do think it's pretty one way tbh :lol:

Him and Rafa seem to have a canny bond like, I do wonder even though he doesn't seem like he would ever succeed in a Rafa side that he would keep him.

Do think it's pretty one way tbh [emoji38]

I'm not so sure, unless Rafa does it just to avoid getting chinned

So when will he score his next goal for us?

I'll be surprised if Rafa thinks it was worth spending £13m on a striker who might develop into a premier striker despite showing few finishing skills whatsoever in two seasons here.

I'll be surprised if Rafa gives a single f*** about the price we paid for him.

He might if it increases his kitty for bringing in the players he wants, it's just common sense. That said, maybe he rates Mitro more than I think.

How is the fact that he cost £13m two years ago relevant to Rafa's transfer kitty? Can we just fly him back to Belgium and ask for a refund?

Just compiled some stats now the season's over. This is for league fixtures only.

http://i.imgur.com/7yignsn.png

With Mitrovic starting, we tend to score considerably more goals but also concede more than when he doesn't play at all. We score fewer and concede more when he comes on as a sub (not really surprising given you'd mainly only bring him on if trailing, and looking for a goal).

Just compiled some stats now the season's over. This is for league fixtures only.

With Mitrovic starting, we tend to score considerably more goals but also concede more than when he doesn't play at all. We score fewer and concede more when he comes on as a sub (not really surprising given you'd mainly only bring him on if trailing, and looking for a goal).

I just read that deaths by road traffic accident peaked in 1974; as did sales of Mars bars. Reckon people were taking their eyes off the road to get the wrappers off?

I just read that deaths by road traffic accident peaked in 1974; as did sales of Mars bars. Reckon people were taking their eyes off the road to get the wrappers off?

You're clearly the only one having a more boring evening than I am.

I am having a boring evening as well. Your Mitro sub row looks way off. Quick rundown from nufc.com's match reports shows nowhere near 25 sub appearances.

Brought on when trailing

========================

Wolves - down 0-2, lost 0-2, didn't score

Norwich - 2-3 became 4-3. didn't score

@Nottingham Forest - down 1-2, lost 1-2 already down to 9(!!) men, didn't score

Sheffield Wednesday - down 0-1, lost 0-1, didn't score

@Sheffield Wednesday - down 2-0, lost 2-1, didn't score

@Ipswich Town - down 2-1, lost 3-1, didn't score.

Brought on when winning

========================

@Villa - ended up drawing, didn't score

@Rotherham - maintained lead, didn't score

Ipswich Town - already up 3-0, didn't score

@Leeds - already up up 2-0, didn't score

Birmingham City - already up 4-0, didn't score

Nottingham Forest - already up 3-1, didn't score 

@Cardiff City - already up 0-2, didn't score

Brought on when drawing

========================

Aston Villa - Gayle off in 33', 0-0, wound up winning 2-0. Didn't score 

Not exactly "impact sub" material tbh.

Apologies, originally calculated that row as 'Mitro Appearances' so whether he'd either started or been brought on.

Forgot that, later, evidently. :lol:

You've added "NO MITRO" to "MITRO COMES ON". It makes no sense.

Apologies, originally calculated that row as 'Mitro Appearances' so whether he'd either started or been brought on.

Forgot that, later, evidently. :lol:

You've added "NO MITRO" to "MITRO COMES ON". It makes no sense.

Well, no, I didn't.

Mitro appears + Mitro doesn't appear adds up to the entire season, so the season's stats are right.

And no Mitro is correct.

Mitro comes on should simply be Mitro featured, and it's correct.

6 assists in 1,100 odd minutes isn't a bad return like. Only 1 behind Ritchie, 2 behind Shelvey.

Which other team signs strikers for hoping to have the third-best assists come end of season?

I just need to stop frequenting this thread, it's driving me nuts :lol: