Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Given he's contracted to 2020 unless someone offers what we paid initially we'd be daft not to wait until after the WC shop window. Not too mention how difficult we often find it buying players at the top end of the pitch unless we go a loan in.

Our other strikers haven't exactly been convincing so far like

It's arguable that Mitrovic has been the most impressive so far this season, although that's not saying much. I've never been convinced of Mitro's finishing, but considering how poor we've been in front of goal, he deserves a run in the side IMO.

It's great how we want to get rid off our only World Cup player (assuming that Ireland doesn't qualify), and has scored in his only PL appearance so far. Get rid ASAP imo as joselu will def keep getting shots go in off defenders

:lol: :thup:

It's great how we want to get rid off our only World Cup player (assuming that Ireland doesn't qualify).

You bipolar or something? Presume Yedlin is going to the World Cup anyway

But he isn't going. So, it seems that Mitrovic is currently the only one. You bipolar or something?

Guest firetotheworks

It's great how we want to get rid off our only World Cup player (assuming that Ireland doesn't qualify).

But he isn't going. So, it seems that Mitrovic is currently the only one. You bipolar or something?

Er it's probably you tbh. Just off the top of my head Clark, Elliott and Mbemba are all going.

Er it's probably you tbh. Just off the top of my head Clark, Elliott and Mbemba are all going.

As I said, currently. Clark and Elliott still have play-off round, and judging by the other teams in play-off, they need more than luck to go through the next phase.

Mbemba's DR Congo is probably not going to qualify, as Tunisia is 1st with 13pts and DR Congo has 10pts, one game left and Tunisia is playing against the last team in the group, Lybia with 3pts.

No unfortunately can't tell the future. Why did you start off by wanting to sell Mitro and now you love him all of a sudden?

No unfortunately can't tell the future. Why did you start off by wanting to sell Mitro and now you love him all of a sudden?

I still think we should sell him. Most of us do love him, but he needs to be sold.

There are some who will never be happy with Mitro. He could score in every game between now and the end of the season and singlehandedly win us the FA Cup final whilst turning up every morning to deliver delicious freshly baked cookies to their door, but they will still complain about him, or that they wanted a kebab instead.

And then there are those (including me) who love Mitro and will defend him until the cows come home. Mainly because of his infectious personality and possible potential rather than his current ability.

But when the other options are Gayle (with some bizarre problems) and Joselu (who has shown nothing better than Mitro), I don’t see a single reason why we should sell him. Even if we bought in another striker, I’d sooner sell Gayle who has less potential to develop than Mitro does and apparently a lot of random baggage.

There are some who will never be happy with Mitro. He could score in every game between now and the end of the season and singlehandedly win us the FA Cup final whilst turning up every morning to deliver delicious freshly baked cookies to their door, but they will still complain about him, or that they wanted a kebab instead.

And then there are those (including me) who love Mitro and will defend him until the cows come home. Mainly because of his infectious personality and possible potential rather than his current ability.

But when the other options are Gayle (with some bizarre problems) and Joselu (who has shown nothing better than Mitro), I don’t see a single reason why we should sell him. Even if we bought in another striker, I’d sooner sell Gayle who has less potential to develop than Mitro does and apparently a lot of random baggage.

TBF if they were Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I would throw them back in his face and he can stick the kebab to ffs. Having said that totally agree, it's easy to forget how young he his and there is greater potential there than we have with either of the other two.

Could always sell him and bring in a striker that Rafa wants, that's mobile and scores goals like.

Wish that was a realistic option but with this owner, not something you would want to gamble on.

Guest firetotheworks

In that case it's not even a discussion tbh. No one would suggest selling him without there being any replacement. Conversely, everyone suggesting selling him will be doing so with the assumption that there would be some replacement.

The same old with-Mitro-or-against fallacy. Nothing to see here, folks. Just masturbatory hysteria.