Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Left Alli on the bench, again.

Yup, me too.

Why?! :lol: He's one of the most obvious choices to play in the entire game, surely.

Yeah, kinda, but he just keeps missing my cut :lol:. My midfield tonight was Payet, Ozil, Mahrez - all of whom I thought would get more points.

Can't complain about 67 points with Lukaku © to come. Mind you, I hope he's missing, then it's captain Kane with Alli subbed on :thup:.

Guest Roger Kint

Forgot about this again, losing too many points by not checking it. Another 7 on the bench because of it. Captain Lukaku left and just 53 points this week

Left Alli on the bench, again.

Yup, me too.

Why?! :lol: He's one of the most obvious choices to play in the entire game, surely.

Slipped my mind this week (meant to have him in for Mahrez - so only 4 points dropped in reality). Still doing alright though, if not for a few errors in the last couple of weeks I reckon I would be 2nd.

Guest Roger Kint

Had a sneaking feeling West Ham would have a big game so played Valencia up front and Payet :lol:. Twat. That Aguero goal fucked me up too.

Getting the captain right is soooo important. Captain Kane for the lose.

:thup: My ability to change a captain away from the points is second to none.

Had a sneaking feeling West Ham would have a big game so played Valencia up front and Payet :lol:. t***. That Aguero goal f***ed me up too.

Getting the captain right is soooo important. Captain Kane for the lose.

This. 2 weeks in a row now my captain hasn't even completed the 90 minutes let alone get any proper points (Lukaku last GW, Yaya Toure this). Had Firmino as captain all week only to change it about 20 minutes before the cut-off :anguish:

• 2 weeks later...

Blah blah... my bosses sucking all of the joy out of my life...blah blah. Maybe I'll be able to get it up...blah.

Good news. Looked at the fixtures this weekend. Our league at work (Telegraph) includes the FA Cup as well as the Prem, transfers available up to KO and my head said "Hey, you want to stick Payet and Costa in for Silva and Agüero, given that they're going to play twice and City couldn't give a fuck and have the League Cup next week." Didn't do it, but that's a definite twitch. Hopefully I'll get a proper FF boner by the end of the season. Can't believe it's been a whole year since those cunts absolutely destroyed me, well, more that it's taken me so long to rebuild. I should be used to it by now, but it was so fucking sly and underhand it took me by surprise.

:lol: They're still at it, but my shields are at 100%. The dilithium crystals cannae take much more, like.