The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Canny annoying that Leicester are top of the league and everyone's going 'oh well done you!' in the most patronising way possible, while having match reports up and ready to go on the BBC website for perpetual bore-fest, 5th placed Man United, and 15th placed Chelsea, yet just have the standard minute by minute stuff for 1st placed Leicester.

I know it's not really that big a deal, but the bias really pisses me off.

Canny annoying that Leicester are top of the league and everyone's going 'oh well done you!' in the most patronising way possible, while having match reports up and ready to go on the BBC website for perpetual bore-fest, 5th placed Man United, and 15th placed Chelsea, yet just have the standard minute by minute stuff for 1st placed Leicester.

well tbf chelsea are kind of a big story this week

Leicester are so good man. Hope injuries and January don't ruin it for them.

hard to see the players really wanting to go in jan, the summer yeah that could happen but your playing well and in with a shout of doing something amazing may as well see it through.

hard to see the players really wanting to go in jan, the summer yeah that could happen but your playing well and in with a shout of doing something amazing may as well see it through.

Yeah but £££ and the chance of latter stages of Champions League.  Arsenal will definitely go for Mahrez imo. City need a striker as Aguero is always injured, Vardy is English too

Yeah but £££ and the chance of latter stages of Champions League.  Arsenal will definitely go for Mahrez imo. City need a striker as Aguero is always injured, Vardy is English too

owners there are hardly short of a few bob so it will take a hell of a fee to get either of them, city might put up that kind of cash, Arsenal will not.

Guest firetotheworks

well tbf chelsea are kind of a big story this week

While that's true, it would have happened regardless.