Portland Timbers 4 - 3 Newcastle United (Game link in OP)

Nobody

Guest Gomez

Did Ferguson lose a bet of sleep with a mcclaren family member to be this humiliated. About the least suited player to put at CB on the pitch.

McClarendew

Didnt see the game aganst Club atlas but apparently the first half was shite, 2nd better.

That was the case against Sacramento and again here today. Hope this isnt a fucking theme. Though we're used to chasing games

This is shocking. This excuse that it's a friendly for us and our players don't wanna get injured doesn't fly, the other teams have been in the middle of their seasons, why would they want to get injured? All three teams we've played in the US so far have passed the ball better than us. And these were uber shit, second tier teams.

Do our yanks on here also say "premIER League"? Sounds ridiculous, and not made better that they keep saying it all the time :lol:

PREM-er for me, but I also reflexively raise my pinkie when drinking tea and don't own 7 guns, so I'm hardly a model Amerucun(t).

I can forgive Fergie, ffs he's as far from A CB as could be, Satka though has been downright awful, that kid's got no future in the game. Gouffran has been his usual awfulness, Sissoko has continued his play from the previous game, of just being so careless with the ball, Cisse too fucking hell he's shocking we need rid of that guy.