Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

If it took 3-months and he was still found guilty then you can be canny sure they have a good case, like :lol:

How? Either he did it and there is evidence that week or he never. How can it take 3 months. It could of dragged on that long it would of looked even more of a joke if he was found not guilty

I've no idea, maybe we got our lawyers involved or something which slowed things down? It's all guess work, but they wouldn't have just found him guilty for no reason, and they aren't just doing it to 'make the league interesting' which seems to get thrown about every-time a decision goes against us.

I hope there's a chance he gets off on an appeal but I doubt it.

Ban doesn't kick in until appeal lodged/not lodged. Can play v Sheff Wed

Run the risk of him missing Brighton if they don't just accept it.

points in the bag the most important thing at this stage tho.

If it took 3-months and he was still found guilty then you can be canny sure they have a good case, like [emoji38]

How? Either he did it and there is evidence that week or he never. How can it take 3 months. It could of dragged on that long it would of looked even more of a joke if he was found not guilty

Thank fuck you're not on a jury. "All the evidence points to him being guilty but it happened a few months ago and not last week so he must be not guilty"

If it took 3-months and he was still found guilty then you can be canny sure they have a good case, like :lol:

I've no idea, maybe we got our lawyers involved or something which slowed things down? It's all guess work, but they wouldn't have just found him guilty for no reason, and they aren't just doing it to 'make the league interesting' which seems to get thrown about every-time a decision goes against us.

That's certainly how it looks to me. Just so happens to be the best player in the league as well. Just when wolves beat us and we're getting all carried away at there own promotion hopes

What a joke that is. Pathetic jealous people. Shame we will still walk this tinpot league without him for 5 games. So it's taken 3 months to say he's guilty. Pathetic. Getting hampered on and off the pitch by refs and panels. Nice try but  still won't stop us

Boohoo it took them too long to give a penalty to a racist player. Poor Jonjo.

If it took 3-months and he was still found guilty then you can be canny sure they have a good case, like [emoji38]

Thank f*** you're not on a jury. "All the evidence points to him being guilty but it happened a few months ago and not last week so he must be not guilty"

There obviously is no evidence or it wouldn't of took 3 months. Last I heard it was just 2 of our players words against 2 wolves players. I would rather side with ours

Guest neesy111

That's certainly how it looks to me. Just so happens to be the best player in the league as well. Just when wolves beat us and we're getting all carried away at there own promotion hopes

You've got problems if you think it's a conspiracy against nufc.

Thank f*** you're not on a jury. "All the evidence points to him being guilty but it happened a few months ago and not last week so he must be not guilty"

There obviously is no evidence or it wouldn't of took 3 months. Last I heard it was just 2 of our players words against 2 wolves players. I would rather side with ours

If that's the criterion. :lol:

There is obviously evidence or they wouldn't have found him guilty at all :lol:

There obviously is evidence if they've banned and charged him

Guest neesy111

Honestly though we're very lucky he's only got 5 games :lol:

Combined with the pretty unusual rescinding of his red against Forrest he's a pretty fortunate lad.

Agreed.  If it's true what I've heard he said.

Aye, obviously :suicide:

Guest neesy111

The same FA who have just gave Gareth Southgate a 4 year contract. They don't know what day it is man

God man your are pathetic.

The same fa that rescinded both of our red cards vs forest, admitting the referee had made mistakes.