Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 16/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

People kicking off about not hoying Saivet straight in :lol:

Here he is ginger Jack's one man fan club.

If there's one person with a remarkable track record for nosing his way up the buttholes of absolutely shite NUFC players, it's wor Folu.

The yank who started taking an interest in the EPL a couple of years ago has spoken.

If there's one person with a remarkable track record for nosing his way up the buttholes of absolutely shite NUFC players, it's wor Folu.

The yank who started taking an interest in the EPL a couple of years ago has spoken.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/YG3qalnBXN0pG/giphy.gif

I hope this is just an unexpected straight forward win for us. We need this as supporters, it's been s*** for too long.

Yep, wouldn't it be nice to have an uneventful easy win. Score early, totally dominate, add another on brink of half-time. Dominate second half...oh I'm bored even imagining it. They score with 15 minutes to go and are all over us like buttons on a pearly queen's crotch!

I think Colback is going to be terribly exposed today, none of the others in midfield are in any way defence minded.

The life of a Premier League deep-lying midfielder then. People will soon find out he's s*** that haven't already cottoned on, because there's fook all wrong with that front five. In fact it's very strong imo.

I think there's definitely goals in that front 5, it's just if we're under the kosh, which we probably will be, poor ginger is going to wish he was on that flight to China.

If there's one person with a remarkable track record for nosing his way up the buttholes of absolutely s**** NUFC players, it's wor Folu.

Yet he appears to have developed a more discerning eye for talent than you, despite the apparent infancy of his interest.

I think Colback is going to be terribly exposed today, none of the others in midfield are in any way defence minded.

The life of a Premier League deep-lying midfielder then. People will soon find out he's s*** that haven't already cottoned on, because there's fook all wrong with that front five. In fact it's very strong imo.

I think there's definitely goals in that front 5, it's just if we're under the kosh, which we probably will be, poor ginger is going to wish he was on that flight to China.

"Saved you some lovely mince Mrs Yung, for your Chow Mein, like"

If there's one person with a remarkable track record for nosing his way up the buttholes of absolutely s**** NUFC players, it's wor Folu.

Yet he appears to have developed a more discerning eye for talent than you, despite the apparent infancy of his interest.

Think our Shola-alikee was just making observation that it is kind of predicable that Saivet wouldn't start, and as Anita isn't 100%, also predicable that JC would. No discerning taste required, just balanced reflection on standard practice with new to squad and league players.