C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I've only watched one 30mins episode but it's up there with The Wire and The Sopranos for me.

:lol: And they lose all the remaining matches the crew covered. I wonder if it will ever be his fault.

Rage inducing. 'No caharnceeee"

Literally won 1 game (ONE GAME) for us in the FA Cup and he has the gall to act like that, he's fucking mentally ill man :lol:

:lol: Please find episode 2, Hans. Please show them.

:lol: Think this guy will update it tommorow. I dare you click that link and look at his video history, I've just whitied all over.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBCc_25iR6ayHZ9S8COq6g/videos

Literally won 1 game (ONE GAME) for us in the FA Cup and he has the gall to act like that, he's fucking mentally ill man :lol:

:lol: Please find episode 2, Hans. Please show them.

:lol: Think this guy will update it tommorow. I dare you click that link and look at his video history, I've just whitied all over.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBCc_25iR6ayHZ9S8COq6g/videos

:lol: Fuck.

:lol: he's absolutely off the scale. It's great that I can enjoy it knowing he's not in anyway affiliated with us

:lol: It's a ton of laughs. We never came out of HT with a shred of motivation and he's sat there like "Oh, if they're down I'll just go with one of my Churchillian speeches, but you've got to know when to use it, you see!" or some shit like that. It was amazing.