Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

• 3 weeks later...

Love how he's suddenly the best player ever, despite no-one knowing him previously and being crap.

Nobody's saying he's the best player ever, not in the slightest.  Also a bit strange of you to comment on other people judging him without knowing much when you know little about him yourself yet call him crap :lol:

:lol: Totally. Ridiculous statement. At least the positive people have a very good scoring record to go off. Crap? Go on...do tell :aww:

Get it up you both.

Couldnt care less if he looked like Shola's paraplegic cousin in training, I cannot for the life of me understand why the fuck he hasnt had a chance. Cisse and Mitrovic are both shite, Doumbia has scored goals in the champions league fairly regularly.

Literally the only thing that makes sense for his absence is that there's some clause where we have to buy him if he plays like 20 minutes.

Couldnt care less if he looked like Shola's paraplegic cousin in training, I cannot for the life of me understand why the fuck he hasnt had a chance. Cisse and Mitrovic are both shite, Doumbia has scored goals in the champions league fairly regularly.

Literally the only thing that makes sense for his absence is that there's some clause where we have to buy him if he plays like 20 minutes.

Agree. You have to give someone with his goalscoring record a chance considering our lack of strikers no matter how shit he is in training

In one of his few sub appearances he actually hit a decent shot which forced the keeper to save. Would love to have seen some of that from our preferred strikers.

• 1 month later...
When I won the African Nations Cup I celebrated so much that I forgot to be a professional footballer.

I moved to Italy but I did not fit in. Roma wanted to move me on to China but I did not want to go.

After I said no, the club made me train three times a day, at 08:00, 12:00 and 16:00. I think it was some kind of punishment and it was hell.

But now I am at Basel and I am a lot happier.

When I won the African Nations Cup I celebrated so much that I forgot to be a professional footballer.

I moved to Italy but I did not fit in. Roma wanted to move me on to China but I did not want to go.

After I said no, the club made me train three times a day, at 08:00, 12:00 and 16:00. I think it was some kind of punishment and it was hell.

But now I am at Basel and I am a lot happier.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq9AJ4deXANuwrTtLj8PjeaFz6bvJnfWg9i6pm789_Qpg9zwA7IvDB9d_7