Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

Signing him and Gomis?

I'd have preferred one quality striker but if we get them both in then at least it improves our options up front. Gomis doesn't have as good an all round game as Mitro but at this point he's a better finisher.

Have a look at his highlights vidwo from 15/16 RPL on youtube. 1 minute of random warm up video, a dive, a penalty, an accidental assist, a clumsy run and fall. So bad man.

Well aren't we lucky that YouTube means fuck all?

The thought of either Doumbia or Gomis coming in and replacing Mitrovic is ruining this window for me. They both play for teams desperate for goals yet they're trying their best to flog them. It'd totally hinder the Mitrovic's progression in favour of two over rated cart horses. I know Doumbia had mint speed FIFA stats or something and everyone faps over him but every time I've seen him play he's been garbage.

If not Berahino then Remy, if not Remy then stick with what we have and give Perez some chances as a lone striker if Mitrovic isn't doing it.

Nowhere near his quality. Martins had frightening pace but could actually finish too and do some decent work with the ball. From watching Doumbia (admittedly not regularly but a decent amount) he's just crap at football.

Martinis finishing was terrible :lol:

Nowhere near his quality. Martins had frightening pace but could actually finish too and do some decent work with the ball. From watching Doumbia (admittedly not regularly but a decent amount) he's just crap at football.

Martinis finishing was terrible :lol:

Yup, especially when he had time to think about it. This guy looks worse than Martins and we'll go down if we're going to rely on him to score the goals to keep us up.