Parker

iklgizmo

Guest thompers

Once again, the hero is out and the team has a better shape, makes more chances and scores more goals. When will the light come on for some?

So another, in your opinion, poor player signed for millions sanctioned by the board?

Once again, the hero is out and the team has a better shape, makes more chances and scores more goals. When will the light come on for some?

So another, in your opinion, poor player signed for millions sanctioned by the board?

Yup. Souness was crap, there's no doubt about it.

Thompers, straight question for you, yes or no will do.

Do you believe the Board should interfere with team affairs, making the decisions on who should join and who should leave?

Guest thompers

Do you believe the Board should interfere with team affairs, making the decisions on who should join and who should leave?

It depends who's manager at the time.

Well if he's fit he'll be back against Chelsea after what happened to Emre today. As usual for NUFC, for every player we have coming back from injury it's at least two going out with injury.

but there is dyer to come back on wed, he might get played centre mid with butt. I think we'l go with 5 in midfield though, maybe parker and butt sitting back and milner, the zog and dyer pushing up

Guest optimistic nit

no it doesn't.

if you don't trust the manager then sack him, don't sign players for him.

what sort of response is that  :lol:

I hope I don't hear you criticising Fred for interfering with managers doing their jobs when you have just said you agree with it

Guest thompers

what sort of response is that  :lol:

I hope I don't hear you criticising Fred for interfering with managers doing their jobs when you have just said you agree with it

If I was chairman, I'd certainly not interfere with Robson, I'd trust him to do his thing, as a proven competent manager. With Souness, if I was chairman, I wouldn't appoint him in the first place, but if he actually was at the helm, I wouldn't trust him with £50m that's for sure. But of course, it comes down, again, to the poor manager selection thing.