sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mint scrabble score.

On another note, it must be so disappointing for them to have achieved the highlight of their season on the fifth of August.  They won't be happier than this all year.

Butch Cassidy's mam was a Geordie.

You do realise there are loads of Geordies who support Sunderland don't you?

Loads? Apart from the occasional parental/family bias from 'recent emigrants', and the even rarer unfortunate who has had a severe bang on the head/brain injury ('love David Icke me like, and Sunlun') have to say, I've not come across many. So does loads mean 100, 1000, 10,000? Or as much as 0.25%population of Tyneside?

Loads? Apart from the occasional parental/family bias from 'recent emigrants', and the even rarer unfortunate who has had a severe bang on the head/brain injury ('love David Icke me like, and Sunlun') have to say, I've not come across many. So does loads mean 100, 1000, 10,000? Or as much as 0.25%population of Tyneside?

We have a Geordie Black Cats branch and if you travel around the areas surrounding Newcastle you'll find plenty of Sunderland fans. Although probably not technically Geordies they will describe themselves as such. I couldn't give you precise numbers but I'd guess there'll be thousands off them who moved due to heavy industry. Similarly you'll find loads of Mags in places like Seaham and Murton.........Adam Johnson for instance.

:p

Guest ElCid

We have a Geordie Black Cats branch and if you travel around the areas surrounding Newcastle you'll find plenty of Sunderland fans. Although probably not technically Geordies they will describe themselves as such. I couldn't give you precise numbers but I'd guess there'll be thousands off them who moved due to heavy industry. Similarly you'll find loads of Mags in places like Seaham and Murton.........Adam Johnson for instance.

So they're not Geordies then just mackems who have moved  :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Adam Johnson? He grew up a "massive lads fan" according to your lot not so long ago. Gets sent down for being a peado and he's suddenly a mag. Typical mackem crack that.

There's significant numbers of them in Gateshead, numbers increase towards Wardley.

I went to a school of over 2000 pupils in that area. There were two Sunderland fans. One because his Dad moved there first from Ireland. The other I didn't know very well; was only on spitting terms.

Adam Johnson? He grew up a "massive lads fan" according to your lot not so long ago. Gets sent down for being a peado and he's suddenly a mag. Typical mackem crack that.

Aye he was a Sunderland fan until we discovered he was a nonce. Now he's definitely a Mag  :lol:

Aye he was a Sunderland fan until we discovered he was a nonce. Now he's definitely a Mag  :lol:

Is there an echo in here?

Actually, you discovered he was a nonce and continued to celebrate him and his crimes by continuing to play him and chant his name at matches.

Aye he was a Sunderland fan until we discovered he was a nonce. Now he's definitely a Mag  [emoji38]

By discovered you mean ignored? [emoji38]

There's significant numbers of them in Gateshead, numbers increase towards Wardley.

What is this bollocks? Wardley/Pelaw/Leam Lane area will be around 95% Newcastle fans. Felling/Deckham/Gateshead area will be even higher.