sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen this on Facebook re: the plane;

What a difference a year makes eh ! I said last year that it was puerile and childish of the Mackems to fly a plane over our ground, however on reflection i now think it was a jolly good wheeze. Here's our chance to do some good and extract a little light hearted revenge.

Many of you will know Darren Curry (Chinky) from SJP. He has come up with a great idea to have a bit of fun, and raise some serious cash for Hope, Frankie and Bradley.

The mackems flew a banner over SJP after Newcastle's relegation last season, so obviously, retaliation is obligatory.

The plane / banner costs about £900. What Darren is proposing to do is split any surplus money he collects between the three bairns. He has already raised £1400 so far, there's even mackems donated to it.

I can guarantee this is 100% genuine. Darren is a class act. He's one of our own. Please get behind his campaign. (PayPal details etc below).

Well done Darren mate. ??????

PayPal [email protected]

Bank account Santander sort code 09-01-28

Account number 44699115

Yeah, a £900 retaliation obviously is obligatory If you're an absolute mong.

If it was so genuine and he's already raised £1400, why the fuck would you bother donating to Chinky (:lol:) anyway when you could just donate to the charities directly? As if I'd trust some random knacker to handle my money and not float a % of it down the pub.

On the subject of that Lowery kid I'm a little bit fed up of him being the celebrity at sporting events like. It's obviously for a good cause but what about the thousands of other bairns who are ill? Apparently he's at Aintree next for the Grand National...

Also, the fact Mackems are contributing to this 'Chinky' chap is just bizarre if you ask me. Can we not just stick to laughing our tits off at them and ignore them? It'll make them suffer a lot more knowing we don't really give a fuck and we're on the up with one of the worlds greatest managers whilst they're festering in the division below, in debt, after harbouring a nonce.

Guest neesy111

On the subject of that Lowery kid I'm a little bit fed up of him being the celebrity at sporting events like. It's obviously for a good cause but what about the thousands of other bairns who are ill? Apparently he's at Aintree next for the Grand National...

Also, the fact Mackems are contributing to this 'Chinky' chap is just bizarre if you ask me. Can we not just stick to laughing our tits off at them and ignore them? It'll make them suffer a lot more knowing we don't really give a fuck and we're on the up with one of the worlds greatest managers whilst they're festering in the division below, in debt, after harbouring a nonce.

Aye, I'm the same now think it's gone OTT with him now.

So no-one likes the plane idea but they've raised a canny bit.  So who's donating then?  If it's the 'shoes off' brigade then they'd raise more by not buying the aforementioned feet garments and using that cash instead.

FWIW, as long as this is done in the first 15 minutes of a game before they go 2 or 3 down then it will be job done. 

Flying a plane is embarrassing, but if they raise a bit of cash for charity, I might let it fly (weeey)

I think the fly over is a rotten idea and any attempt to justify it by linking it to charity makes it even worse.

Tacky, small time, unoriginal and just buys into the obsessed tag they love to give us. Fuck them, let them die a slow quiet death in the corner and turn our backs on them, a much more befitting way for them to go.

Guest firetotheworks

From what IP's told me about that group, I think I'd rather join the Peoples Temple tbh.

Its absolutely tragic about the wee little fella but a line has to be drawn somewhere, there are thousands of equally terribly ill children with the same condition that aren't getting the sae kind of exposure or should i dare say it financial support

Pray to god little Bradley fights this awful disease but this whole thing has gone a bit OTT for me now, i mean putting him in the grand national field as unofficial horse number 41 come on

Most if not all the FB group's based on football are complete :anguish:

For once I'm in total agreement with Neesy. FB in general is a cesspool made up for the lowest common denominator of human nature.