The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Mickey Mouse nation that deserve to be nowhere near the WC. f*** off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people say stuff like this [emoji38] as if England haven't bored us all half to death for the last 10 years. Just makes you sound like such a thick twat.

Find it really weird when posters here seem to have serious hate for places like Ireland and Scotland

Right? All y'all are the same people anyway.

Did you just make a racism? :lol:

Why do people say stuff like this [emoji38] as if England haven't bored us all half to death for the last 10 years. Just makes you sound like such a thick twat.

Find it really weird when posters here seem to have serious hate for places like Ireland and Scotland

Right? All y'all are the same people anyway.

:lol:

Why do people say stuff like this [emoji38] as if England haven't bored us all half to death for the last 10 years. Just makes you sound like such a thick t***.

I don't think it's that. It's more that half there team is made up of English which is a bit of a joke really

Why do people say stuff like this [emoji38] as if England haven't bored us all half to death for the last 10 years. Just makes you sound like such a thick t***.

I don't think it's that. It's more that half there team is made up of English which is a bit of a joke really

Only to Little Britainers.

Only to Little Britainers.

Not really. To have players playing for a country who aren't born there or have even lived there for a while at least makes a mockery of the whole concept of international football if countries are using players from other countries.

It is even seen as a joke in them countries themselves can't remember which Irish manager it was who used to make a joke out of who they could call up