The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

To be honest unless I have a vested interest in the match then I'll most likely not watch it. With NUFC I have an emotional connection which means that every goal for and against has a reaction, every good ball or bad pass has me thinking of the consequences. With other teams I don't get that, ok maybe I can watch TFC as well but I'm nowhere near as emotionally charged. Watching a match without that emotion to me is like watching a TV or movie that I don't like, as a cosequence I opt not to watch them. With football being available so much now (you can even watch Chinese teams in the middle of the night) I think a lot of people are finding it similar, unless it's your team playing or affects your team then there is little interest. There are always going to be plenty of people who can watch any team anytime, but for a lot of people that ability has just deteriorated. This is one of the reasons why I think have an option to view your own match is more important than having the ability to watch any match.

I know he gets pelters for his style of football but has a Tony Pulis side ever looked in danger of relegation in the 9-10 years that he's managed in the Premier League? Given the dross he's managed I think it's a class achievement personally. Kudos to him.

Knows what he's good at and he does it well.

Shit football to watch though, no ambition to achieve anything other than midtable and shows absolutely nothing for any cup competition. What is the point in being good at winning a 12th place finish every year and aspiring for nothing else? It's a competitive sport and settling for that every year is boring.

I know he gets pelters for his style of football but has a Tony Pulis side ever looked in danger of relegation in the 9-10 years that he's managed in the Premier League? Given the dross he's managed I think it's a class achievement personally. Kudos to him.

s*** football to watch though, no ambition to achieve anything other than midtable and shows absolutely nothing for any cup competition. What is the point in being good at winning a 12th place finish every year and aspiring for nothing else? It's a competitive sport and settling for that every year is boring.

Took Stoke to the FA Cup Final didn't he?

s*** football to watch though, no ambition to achieve anything other than midtable and shows absolutely nothing for any cup competition. What is the point in being good at winning a 12th place finish every year and aspiring for nothing else? It's a competitive sport and settling for that every year is boring.

Took Stoke to the FA Cup Final didn't he?

Aye, almost as accidentally as when Pardew got into it with Palace.

Will never forget Pulis fielding a reserve team in the Uefa Cup knockout round against Valencia (after they qualified from the FA Cup Final loss). Lost the first leg 1-0 and had every chance of going through but decided to field the worst possible team and about 3 subs.