The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Refs are clearly told that it doesn't have to be deliberate

This is it really.  Remember in Spain a few seasons back any handball was given as a foul and yellow.

Well they shouldn't be told that, they should be told to apply the rules of the game. It's not like that's an interpretation, it's completely the opposite of the spirit and letter of the law.

Guest neesy111

Blyth 1 Hednesford 0

Rivers. :)

Just spoken to my old man, who follows Arsenal (as well as Newcastle) He said Hull were really unlucky, and he was raving about Hull's Polish winger?

They were, 2 crucial decisions went against them.

Blyth 1 Hednesford 0

Rivers. :)

Just spoken to my old man, who follows Arsenal (as well as Newcastle) He said Hull were really unlucky, and he was raving about Hull's Polish winger?

Kamil Grosicki used to play for Rennes, nearly 28 I think so cracking on abit. He's decent, ran his balls off and took people on every time he got the ball.

Arsenal have stagnated for the last decade ffs. No manager at any club should expect to keep their job if they don't improve over such a length of time.

Who should they replace him with?

This is the worst response to someone saying they think a manager should be replaced. The absolute worst :lol:

This nonsense was stated when people wanted McClaren out at Newcastle! Well we got Benitez. Just stop it.

Arsenal have stagnated for the last decade ffs. No manager at any club should expect to keep their job if they don't improve over such a length of time.

This is the worst response to someone saying they think a manager should be replaced. The absolute worst :lol:

This nonsense was stated when people wanted McClaren out at Newcastle! Well we got Benitez. Just stop it.

The question's slightly more pertinent when you're talking about moving from 2nd-4th to 1st and winning trophies, mind.

This is the worst response to someone saying they think a manager should be replaced. The absolute worst [emoji38]

Don't think anyone said it when McClaren was sacked, Pardew yes

Always with the outrage...You're talking as if replacing McClaren and Wenger is exactly the same. It's not. Which managers that would improve Arsenal do you suppose they could replace Wenger with?

Simeone and Tuchel off the top of my head would be interesting appointments.

Ultimately though, they want a new manager because Wenger has stagnated for years. Any promising up and coming manager that is challenging for things elsewhere would likely be a breath of fresh air. They want a change in direction. There are no guarantees man, but they just want a change! Don't understand why this is something to be so fearful of.

I mean they plucked Wenger out of Japan for goodness sake, and look what he achieved. This fear of bringing in a new manager, and it having to be someone everyone knows that will definitely achieve what the last guy did is a bit silly. Let the club have their criteria and go and find the right guy. It's a case of whether a change is needed or not, and I think at this point Arsenal fans are within their right to ask for change.

I love Wenger myself and would never want him out, but I can fully understand Arsenal fans being absolutely fed up, and wanting to take a chance on someone new.