The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Mackems are definitely going down, no possible way that team can escape IMO.

They won't put a run together that they need.  Will get the odd decent result.

Guest neesy111

Look at the table though, doesn't take much to get out of the relegation zone. They'll never go down.

They will man. 

Guest neesy111

You're all living in the world of logic and things making sense and I'm living in the world where trump is president and sunderland always escape somehow

I'm living in a world where I just seen a poor southampton team easily beat the mackems 4-0.  They only won last week because of the mess Pardew and Allardyce have put palace in.

Guest neesy111

Sanchez might be amazing but his body language at the moment is awful. Never see the guy without a whinge on his face.

He'll be off at the end of the season and rightly so.  A player like him should be in a side that is challenge for big titles.

Sanchez might be amazing but his body language at the moment is awful. Never see the guy without a whinge on his face.

I dunno I kinda think his attitude in some ways shows up what Arsenal have missed and still do in most their players, too content with champions league places and accepting being rolled over too often. I agree he comes over as a bit of a twat at times but comes with the territory a bit.

Tjey don't need to put a run together, just won the or game to keep them within touching distance and then win on the final day or 2nd last game of the season.

Guest neesy111

Tjey don't need to put a run together, just won the or game to keep them within touching distance and then win on the final day or 2nd last game of the season.

Odd decent result is a win every 5 of 6 games, that won't keep them up.

Got to remember Hull and Swansea are in good form at the moment and Leicester will bounce back at some point.

Guest neesy111

I think what it comes down to is I'm not going on form, which is certainly worst team in league by a mile at the moment, just on the table and history which I know is flawed and yet...

At somepoint you can't keep doing great escapes like they've done.

Guest neesy111

I fear the terrible momentum of the world into oblivion includes sunderland fluking permanent premier league survival

Things are not doomed forever you know.