Aston Villa 0 - 0 Newcastle United - Post-match relegation from p.34

Kaizero

Water off a duck's arse tbh.

Yup pretty much!

It just felt so wierd yesterday....watching the results roll in with a man utd fan in a pub in Tynemouth, the mackems two in quick succession pretty much ended the afternoon, so it was straight on the pop. I ran into a lass who I hadnt seen in 5 years and had a great night. Sam Smiths in the sunshine amongst friends and life is good.....I had completely forgotten about the circe de scatalogie up Barrack Road. F*ck it, lifes too good to let a bunch of mercenaries and ethic-vacuums ruin it.

Also, just learnt that Burton Albion will get to play in front of 50k next year. And I'll be back at Elland Road, City Ground, Hillsborough etc. And I wont have to talk to any f*cking mackems. Result!

I'm confident it'll be a good ride back and when we are we'll dive in at the top end.

We all joked about your shoes, but we never imagined they'd end up causing you brain damage. :sad:

:lol:

If you line up with 2 DMs in a must-win game against a team that has lost 11 on the bounce, you don't deserve anything. They were there for the taking.

As for the Villa fans, they're embarrassing themselves and manage to come off looking even more desperate than last time. Leave them to it. We've got our own club to worry about.

McClaren is the one who had us relegated. Rafa just nearly salvaged everything with 10 games to go, but needed 2-4 more and we'd have pinched it. Margins man; just think of the 1-6 points we should have had when we drew or lost late in a match?

Had 18 days 'break' after the Chelsea thumping and Fat Mike let McClaren take the players to La Manga for a holiday. Colo never came back, we lost 2 games that would have surely benefitted us with a new manager bounce.

I've seen us go down 3 times, this would be the 4th and the most avoidable. We shouldn't have gone down the last time but Ashley made a right mess of the manager position, he should have seen the signs this time around and it's almost beyond belief that he stuck with McClaren so long.

If we keep a semblance of a decent squad and make one or two sensible signings I think we'll go straight back up.