The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

South Shields who are top of the league are 4/5 away to Matlock who are 2nd bottom!

Easiest money ever! I then lumped on Lukaku in the late match with some of the profit so a magic day!

365 offer on tomorrow for Liverpool vs PSG!

Player card bet-builders is my favourite market at the minute.

Brought up 50/1 (Masuaku/Calvert Lewin) and 25/1 (Zabaleta/Rice) winners in the Everton game yesterday, as well as a single on Masuaku.

Wanted to have a crack at Sevilla Getafe last night but 365 weren't offering the market, game finished with 9 cards as well.

Brought up 50/1 (Masuaku/Calvert Lewin) and 25/1 (Zabaleta/Rice) winners in the Everton game yesterday, as well as a single on Masuaku.

Wanted to have a crack at Sevilla Getafe last night but 365 weren't offering the market, game finished with 9 cards as well.

Yeah I love that market too. I can’t get any sort of win at the moment

Some big prices in tonight's game.

I bet two Watford players to get booked last week (holebas and capoue) to no joy. The same two players got fuckin booked within 2 mins of each other on Saturday. Typical

Got half my bookings double up (Stephens 5/1) typical of my luck

My £10 bet with Skybet was the Sturridge/Liverpool bet. Cashed out early for £32.

I used the free £5 offer on Villa, Leeds, WBA, Liverpool, Dortmund & Napoli which would have returned £215. Cashed out for £35 as soon as Dortmund went ahead, literally seconds before that Mbappe goal. £55 profit from two losing bets. :yao:

£17 from the cash out, £27 from a late double and another £25 due to Liverpool's late winner. Decent but could have been so much better had I stuck to my principles of not cashing out when it's big money potentially on offer.

I've still got 2 accas alive for tomorrow. One that is 77/1 shot and the other is 2.5k/1! (But the later will not win as it contains two draws, of course!)