The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

on bet365 how the fuck do i make it do bets as doubles/trebles or whatever?

so say i wanted mitro/sessegnon/salah all to score in their games today how the hell do i do that as a treble, or can't i?  bet builder just leaves them as 3 separate bets

No you can't do that. You can have Mitro/Sessegnon (bet builder) or Mitro/Salah (double) but that particular combination restricts the 'multiple' options. Usually two selections within the same game removes the option to combine them - not always, you can do goals/cards/corners treble for example - but goalscorers it doesn't let you outside of BBs, which you can't combine with other matches.

on bet365 how the fuck do i make it do bets as doubles/trebles or whatever?

so say i wanted mitro/sessegnon/salah all to score in their games today how the hell do i do that as a treble, or can't i?  bet builder just leaves them as 3 separate bets

I think you can do it with betvictor. Can have Salah as a single then do a build a bet with the other 2 and put them on as a double

ah right, ok, kind of odd that you can't do it given the amount of shit you can bet on every second of every day :lol:

ta

Just put it on a slip in betvictor pays 17/1

i hate bet365 like, i'm changing when my money is gone

i've just gone to bet builder and chosen sess to score anytime, fulham to lift the trophy and +1.5 goals but when i open the betting slip it's 3 separate bets still...how the hell do i combine them to get a single odds accumulator?

i've just gone to bet builder and chosen sess to score anytime, fulham to lift the trophy and +1.5 goals but when i open the betting slip it's 3 separate bets still...how the hell do i combine them to get a single odds accumulator?

Dosnt sound right

You're not doing it right. You need to go to BB then 'Add selection' at the bottom, then add it all to the slip as one selection when you're done. If you use the tabs it goes back to being normal selections and you have to start again.

Put my pre-game £25 bet on Liverpool to win it. Reckon they'll only lose if they score early and try to sit on a lead, or inexperience (a young lad choking on the big stage or getting sent off) does them in.

Daft bet builder on Salah, Firmino to score, Liverpool to win and Wijnaldum to be booked.

Not sure about the in-play bet.

Put my free bet on benzema to score first £50 back

When bale came on I went to put £10 on to score next at 10/1. I was 10 seconds too late so instead I put the £10 on bale to get a brace at 9/1

Also got £5 on 3-1 @ 16/1