Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

If Walker keeps a clean sheet tomorrow, I've lost my tie. Imbula will have a lot to answer for if so, Mane-goal-stealing-t***.

Completely forgot about the Cup. Playing a Swiss guy who gave up after week one as far as I can see...which is nice.

18 points for me tonight. 10 for Eriksen (2 bonus points), 7 for Van Dyke (1 bonus point) and 1 for Vertonghen. Lost a few points in the last few mins though - Spurs 4th goal cost me a point for VVD letting in a 4th, also that goal meant Alli got the 3 bonus points at Eriksens expense and then Vertonghen got booked in the last minute.

Redmond (who i had on the bench this week) and Vertonghen both suspended now for the next round of games.

Who I played in a H2H league had Van Dijk as captain and beat me by 3 points because he had 2 bonus points, the b****** conceded 4 goals ffs and got a bonus.

Wouldnt have made much difference since it was 3 points, but at 10pm he was only getting one bonus point, but then just after that he was tied with Eriksen's score so they both got 2 points - i have both so i was happy but aye, shocked he got 2 bonus points.

Was tempted at one point to bring Aguero in for this Burnley game. Benched :lol:

Guardiola is another factor that's making it impossible to transfer him in.

Even though his price has dropped I still think he's way too expensive. Limits what you can do with the rest of your team.

I transferred him, of course. Not captain though I gave that to Benteke.

Stupid mistake playing my wildcard so early. I've went from 1.6m to 500k overall in 6 weeks as well don't know why I changed it  :lol:  :weep:

Was tempted at one point to bring Aguero in for this Burnley game. Benched :lol:

Guardiola is another factor that's making it impossible to transfer him in.

Even though his price has dropped I still think he's way too expensive. Limits what you can do with the rest of your team.

Several missed penalties, red cards and now prone to rotation. Then you see Costa and Ibra delivering and it's hard to justify Aguero.

Don't understand the bonus points system. How did Snodgrass get 3 bonus points today? I know he scored but they lost 3-1. Matt Phillips got 2 assists, Morrision (a midfielder, same as Snodgrass) also scored and a defender McAuley scored

Zabaleta got a bonus point in their game against Liverpool when he was absolutely shit