Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Out of pure boredom, just used my wildcard :lol:

I was tempted to use mine, but decided to wait until a week on Friday in case there's any suspensions / injuries after the FA Cup. I've got 2 free transfers but will likely just take a -8 hit instead and use 2 more. I've got 3m in the bank and Zaha and Slimani off to the ACON. going to get rid of Payet as well - they've had their  gift fixtures of Hull and Burnley at home and he's not really done much, too expensive for 9m+ when you can get Sanchez for a million or two more, Arsenal have got some decent fixtures coming up as well. Also got Deeney who is in a shit Watford side and you can get Defoe in for less than a million extra

Guest chopey

I need to make up 50 points to fulfil my lifelong ambition to get in the top 100 of the N-O league so I've wildcarded and gone with a strong 442 ..........very confident.

really pleased I swapped Kane for Costa and then put Crouch on the bench.

This is a fucking joke I took out Alonso as well, I am the absolute worst at this

So far all of my players that have played have got a goal, assist or clean sheet

Kane (3 goals), Eriksen (2 assists), Defoe (goal), Mee (clean sheet) Walker (clean sheet and assist), Koscielny (clean sheet) Hazard (assist) and Luiz (potential clean sheet)

So far all of my players that have played have got a goal, assist or clean sheet

Kane (3 goals), Eriksen (2 assists), Defoe (goal), Mee (clean sheet) Walker (clean sheet and assist), Koscielny (clean sheet) Hazard (assist) and Luiz (potential clean sheet)

I'm so pleased for you

Got Lukaku too :shifty: