Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Got a couple of pet peeves with the new format (apart from the fact that I am completely shit at it this year).

I wish the "My Team" tab didn't change to the following week the second the current week starts. During the games I want to check the points, not make transfers.

Hate the fact that clicking on a player shows me his results rather than his fixtures. Usually the reason I click on a player is to see what games he has coming up.

Got a couple of pet peeves with the new format (apart from the fact that I am completely shit at it this year).

I wish the "My Team" tab didn't change to the following week the second the current week starts. During the games I want to check the points, not make transfers.

Hate the fact that clicking on a player shows me his results rather than his fixtures. Usually the reason I click on a player is to see what games he has coming up.

You can click 'Points' and it shows you the points that you have during this gameweek.

Got a couple of pet peeves with the new format (apart from the fact that I am completely s*** at it this year).

You can click 'Points' and it shows you the points that you have during this gameweek.

Yes, yes I know - but I don't want to make one click more than I should have to :lol:.

Got a couple of pet peeves with the new format (apart from the fact that I am completely s*** at it this year).

Yes, yes I know - but I don't want to make one click more than I should have to :lol:.

Oh. Lazy bastard. :lol:

Thing I've learned about this season keeper wise is to go for one at a lower club, and pick up save & bonus points because clean sheets seem impossible to judge. Heaton got 5 points for me today despite conceding 3. :lol:

Had Heaton from the start but just looked at the highest scorers and Heaton, Boruc, Fabianski and Ben Foster are in the top 5.

Hardly any strikers scored this weekend (well ones you'd expect to be in most teams)

I captained Bellerin as I was sure they wouldn't concede to Boro and captaining defenders has served me relatively well in recent weeks, if you know they're likely to keep a clean sheet

Signed up for Fanduel this week anyone got any advice on what's good.

Player prices change according to form, so Chadli was dirt cheap a few weeks ago but is now a bit more. I like to do 2 games - a safe 'top half wins' one and a fancier one that could win more money.

And, depending on if you play on a day with few fixtures, you can easily fit all the big players into your £100m budget.