Janmaat    Hayden      Diame      Gamez

Ritchie        Gayle          Perez 

This looks like a team to me

Sels

Mbemba    Hanley    Lascelles

Janmaat    Hayden      Diame      Gamez

Ritchie        Gayle          Perez 

This looks like a team to me

With the possible exception of Shelvey, I think this makes the best of what we've got. Maybe Aarons instead of Gamez for a home game.

4-1-4-1

Selz

Janmaat Mbemba Lascelles Gamez

Hayden

Ritchie Sissoko Diame Aarons

Gayle

That's how you go, but i reckon it'll be 4-2-3-1 with Anita alongside Hayden instead of Sissoko and Dummet still at left back.

Yeah, I reckon 4-2-3-1 is how it will be. Wouldn't mind seeing something like:

Sels; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Anita, Hayden; Ritchie, Diame, Perez; Gayle.

Just discovered that Huddersfield features Australia's Best Player , so the our media will give a shit about a Toon game for the first of two occasions this season...

Sels; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Anita, Hayden; Ritchie, Diame, Perez; Gayle.

Just discovered that Huddersfield features Australia's Best Player , so the our media will give a s*** about a Toon game for the first of two occasions this season...

No way should Anita be anywhere near the first XI unless it's as a right back.

Just discovered that Huddersfield features Australia's Best Player , so the our media will give a s*** about a Toon game for the first of two occasions this season...

Better option than Colback, and more trustworthy than Shelvey. Best option for mine.

Better option than Colback, and more trustworthy than Shelvey. Best option for mine.

If you count continually giving the ball away and creating absolutely nothing as being more trustworthy I'd tend to agree with you. Personally I'd rather play Hayden and Diame in the middle at home to Huddersfield with Ritchie and Aarons as the wide men.

All this debating and arguing. End of the day most the players mentioned are average at best. Just don't have the quality or made the right signings to win the league as easy as we thought

Surely that's the idea of a place such as this?

If you count continually giving the ball away and creating absolutely nothing as being more trustworthy I'd tend to agree with you. Personally I'd rather play Hayden and Diame in the middle at home to Huddersfield with Ritchie and Aarons as the wide men.

Playing with only ten, or with two up front? Rafa's as likely to do the former as the latter.

Bold prediction time: A year ago, half the forum wanted Wijnaldum played as CM (or De Jong) when they are clearly a #10. The same applies to Diame. There's nothing surer than people clamouring for him to be played at CM until one day, out of desperation, he is and people say "Actually, he's quite shit there".

Playing with only ten, or with two up front? Rafa's as likely to do the former as the latter.

Bold prediction time: A year ago, half the forum wanted Wijnaldum played as CM (or De Jong) when they are clearly a #10. The same applies to Diame. There's nothing surer than people clamouring for him to be played at CM until one day, out of desperation, he is and people say "Actually, he's quite s*** there".

Aye it would be very risky playing 2 up front at home to Huddersfield like.

Agree 100% on Anita

-------------------------sels-------------------------------

Janmaat------Lascelles-----Mbemba----------Anita

---------------Shelvey-------Hyaden-------------------

Aarons----------------Diame------------------Ritchie

----------------------Gayle------------------------------

All this debating and arguing. End of the day most the players mentioned are average at best. Just don't have the quality or made the right signings to win the league as easy as we thought

After one game ffs :lol:

We've made good signings, it's just going to take a while to settle. You seem to want to just slate everything, for some reason.

After one game ffs [emoji38]

We've made good signings, it's just going to take a while to settle. You seem to want to just slate everything, for some reason.

It's a minor blip and should be treat that way at the moment

Guest ElCid

Give over man he is absolute crap in midfield and with respect stephen hawkins is a better option than Colback.