Brendan Galloway joins new club - West Bromwich Albion

Dave

Going to be interesting to see our bench on Saturday if this is sorted in time. You'd hope we won't have Gamez, Hanley, Dummett, Clark and Darlow taking up 5 spots

What's the cut off? End of Thursday?

41.5    Subject to Regulations 41.6, 41.7 and 55, a Player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Temporary Loan Transfers) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by The League by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.

I read it as Diame and Clark were available but joined too late for Rafa's match preparations and he must have thought it would cause too much disruption for them to be incorporated into the preparation at such a late stage

I read it as Diame and Clark were available but joined too late for Rafa's match preparations and he must have thought it would cause too much disruption for them to be incorporated into the preparation at such a late stage

I was suprised we didn't have Diame on the bench last game tbh

Based on absolutely nothing, I get the feeling that he won't be a starter.

It's not really any use to Everton if he's sitting on the bench for us rather than them.

Guest firetotheworks

Based on absolutely nothing, I get the feeling that he won't be a starter.

It's not really any use to Everton if he's sitting on the bench for us rather than them.

That's true, but I guess we've done it before. I don't know anything about him, but the description of him sounds preferable to Dummett, who I'd prefer to have as a centre back anyway tbh.

Think we'll see Sterry go out on loan once this is complete and we know Janmaat is definitely staying

Not sure, Janmaat's still our only RB really.

Usually wouldn't like a loan but LB is a serious weakness so let's ave it.

Gamez hasn't played yet but he does exist :lol: Also Anita looked solid there when he has played there.

Think we'll see Sterry go out on loan once this is complete and we know Janmaat is definitely staying

Not sure, Janmaat's still our only RB really.

Usually wouldn't like a loan but LB is a serious weakness so let's ave it.

What about 'son of' Rafa?

From my Everton mate who I think has been reading this thread (the knobhead):

Some excitement about Galloway joining on loan.  He's ok, not amazing. Got tortured a couple of times last season. Central defender long term I'd have thought.  Ok going forward, good tackler.  Unlikely to be option to buy.