Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That midfielder from Wrexham seems an excellent signing. Hopefully no danger of relegation despite losing Langstaff & Scott.

I reckon we're down tbh

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Listening to Talkshite again yesterday, I kna I kna, and they had Dorking's manager on talking about their promotion final against Ebbsfleet. 

Gave it a watch. Quite a game. Shitty plastic pitch mind. 

Bunch of Amateurs Youtube channel cover most/all Dorking games - canny good watches if you got the spare time

18 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hopefully a promotion push!

I know it's only pre-season but Gateshead losing to Dunston and Hebburn seems ominous.

Hope so mate - they’ve got huge plans!

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hopefully a promotion push!

I know it's only pre-season but Gateshead losing to Dunston and Hebburn seems ominous.

It's what happens when you lose your best two strikers and sign a worse replacement.

Been surprised at how few players Gateshead have brought in. I know they’re not the easiest sell in the world but would’ve thought with the way they play they’d be able to get some players in on loan at least from higher up the pyramid. 

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Been surprised at how few players Gateshead have brought in. I know they’re not the easiest sell in the world but would’ve thought with the way they play they’d be able to get some players in on loan at least from higher up the pyramid. 

If they get another striker they'll probably be fine like. Tom Allan and the lad from Wrexham will probably be good for them. Surely there's someone in the Newcastle, Sunderland or Boro u23s not good enough for the EPL but National League level they could take? Howay Shola man.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Guest HTT II

The ‘Heed having a mare during pre-season like. Hopefully that won’t continue when the proper season starts!

On 23/07/2022 at 16:54, HTT II said:

The ‘Heed having a mare during pre-season like. Hopefully that won’t continue when the proper season starts!

Please don't remind me. It's painful.