Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United - 13/09/2016 @ 19:45

Elliottman

Surprised Mitrovic is starting, surely can't be match fit. Wonder what's wrong with Murphy?

Why does there have to be anything wrong?

Bit baffled at this idea some have that Mitro would be behind Murphy in the pecking order. Mitrovic & Gayle are our lead strikers. Think Benitez just wanted Mitro to have more mobility & get around more quickly in regards to pressing etc. He scored goals for us in the prem under Rafa.

:lol: I've been listening to Lowes and Anderson for so long it genuinely bewilders me when I read that people don't like them :)  They've been the #1 way I've experienced Newcastle United since I got shot of my ticket when Hughton went, and had been for all away games since Justin Lockwood and Metro lost the rights :)

:lol: I've been listening to Lowes and Anderson for so long it genuinely bewilders me when I read that people don't like them :)  They've been the #1 way I've experienced Newcastle United since I got shot of my ticket when Hughton went, and had been for all away games since Justin Lockwood and Metro lost the rights :)

I like Roger Thames, for example, even though he's always been a bit shit. He's an icon of my time supporting Newcastle.

John Anderson though, the guy's an absolute know-nothing cock-end.

Does Radio Newcastle have commentary on DAB?

Yup but not streaming online...which boils my p*ss.

Is there anywhere online to hear this other than through NUFCTV membership?

There's a guy on Reddit who streams all the radio commentary. I'll pop the link in here before kick off if you'd like.

That would be great, thanks.

Live now:

http://m.connectcast.tv/Ultra-Rare-Pepe

Does he start streaming when the match starts or earlier?

Ok so take the m out at the start if you're not mobile or it won't work :lol:

Anyone got a link for radio commentary please? I'm based down south so can't get radio Newcastle here. Used a link on here for commentary of the Brighton game

Does Radio Newcastle have commentary on DAB?

Yup but not streaming online...which boils my p*ss.

Is there anywhere online to hear this other than through NUFCTV membership?

There's a guy on Reddit who streams all the radio commentary. I'll pop the link in here before kick off if you'd like.

That would be great, thanks.

Live now:

http://m.connectcast.tv/Ultra-Rare-Pepe

Does he start streaming when the match starts or earlier?

Ok so take the m out at the start if you're not mobile or it won't work :lol:

There we go :lol: