"You're Just a Town Full of Pakis!"

LateRegistration

Guest TheOrder

Crazy this like, a bunch of cunts (maximum ten), out of thousands of real fans.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Theres fuckwits 'supporting' every club.

Guest TheOrder

Sad.

Booing our own player(Babayaro), and now racist chanting in the stadium? I know its only a small minority(drunks probably) but its things like these that get out and will harm our reputation.

I'm not even going to bother....

Everyone I have spoken to since did not hear a damn thing, and we were all sitting in different sections of the Darwen end.

It must of been a fucking minority like.

i think paki when used in relation to a pakistani person is fine, its just like calling a scottish person a scot or an australian person an aussie. However the way it is sang at matches is in relation to a large asian community and so it is derogatory. Not the nicest thing to sing at a match.

Yeah, well I would say that a minority of those of Pakistani decent (and Bangladeshi decent) arent helping matters in the last few years though with their antics re:fanatacism. Not everyone pretends it doesnt happen.

You needn't be offended though. It was i'd say sung to get under the skin of Blackburn fans per se rather than those of pakistani decent.

Me personally ? I enjoy a good ribbing of the opposition, whatever it takes.

I've heard this kind of thing directed at irish too.

And they can be just as irritated too, and then forget it.

Theres a couple of irish lads on here (or where anyways) it'd be interesting to hear their take on the matter.

Guest TheOrder

Hmm, might have just been me. There was a lot of people signing non stop for 90 minutes, but i just thought for the amount we took down we could have took the roof of.

Points in the second half, we dipped a bit, but i was biting me nails at the time like.

The worst was Ventspils away.  Was a crap game, so what i would estimate as about 40% of toon fans were joining in either just by clapping, or chanting.  There was one particular guy 'preaching' a load of crap, and trying to get it into the mic. on the tv camera.  The police were filming but doubt anything was done.  It was really a large portion, but there were less than 200 toon fans there.  Ruined the game for me.

It was the day that all that came out about the UK - US plane bomb plot

Disgraceful behaviour, and no it's not acceptable wind-up banter, I'd happily see those responsible banned from all football grounds. It's everyone's responsibility to shout this sort of thing down, even at the risk of a kicking.

not sure if any of youse saw this in the Chronicle the other day re Eintracht Frankfurt away.......a minority of wor lot brawling with fans and racist abuse against a Turkish person on the train on the way to the game.....fkin disgrace  :roll:

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/chroniclelive/eveningchronicle/tm_headline=soccer-shame-of-yobs%26method=full%26objectid=18236633%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

if any of you recognise them i hope you report the scum

:thdn:

Guest Kenton Magpie

There was no chants of a racist nature from what i heard, if there was, no doubt it was from the odd piss head who didnt know what part of the country they were in, mind if in birmingham it still doesnt make it right!

not sure if any of youse saw this in the Chronicle the other day re Eintracht Frankfurt away.......a minority of wor lot brawling with fans and racist abuse against a Turkish person on the train on the way to the game.....fkin disgrace  :roll:

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/chroniclelive/eveningchronicle/tm_headline=soccer-shame-of-yobs%26method=full%26objectid=18236633%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

I notice a nazza06 comment there, in the train video, who signed up here today. :lol:  Idiot.

Quick! Quick! Call out the 'PC' Police!!!  bluelaugh.gif

Yeah, I was thinking much the same meself.... :roll:

The righteous moral shock horror brigade are damning everybodys eyes and tutting up a storm....some people do forget theres a real world out there sometimes, eh ?

Quick! Quick! Call out the 'PC' Police!!!  bluelaugh.gif

The righteous moral shock horror brigade are damning everybodys eyes and tutting up a storm....some people do forget theres a real world out there sometimes, eh ?

I believe it's you who has forgotten there's a real world. So fine, you like a bit of the old racism. Football violence as well is it? Do you miss the old days? Bring a bunch of bananas next home game, that's always good for a laugh.

Been to plenty of games where it has looked to me like im the only non-white person in the entire ground, but never heard any racist chanting nor ever had anything said to me.

Shame that this has happened, but hopefully itll never be more than an uneducated/ignorant minority who act like this. Can understand if it might be offputting, but just remember that a proportion of all people in every country on this planet are wankers, and that whatever they say/think means f*** all. Maybe theyll realise the errors of their ways when however many years later they end up being rushed to an NHS hospital and find its a foreign doctor/nurse who theyre dependant on for living.

not sure if any of youse saw this in the Chronicle the other day re Eintracht Frankfurt away.......a minority of wor lot brawling with fans and racist abuse against a Turkish person on the train on the way to the game.....fkin disgrace :roll:

I notice a nazza06 comment there, in the train video, who signed up here today. :lol: Idiot.

actually when i first saw the video i saw it as jsut a bit of harmless banter between the newcastle and frankfurt fans, i didn't know anything about racism going on.

My doctors black and he's a legend. He reminds me of Mr.Chin of Only Fools And Horses when they paint the chinese restaurant :lol:

Last time I went to an NHS hospital, I didnt see any non-black nurses. Not saying thats a bad thing at all (assuming they all speak English), just that those who have a dislike/hatred for foreigners are going to be in a bit of an ironic situation when its very likely that a heart attack or stroke will lead to them being dependant on the very thing they hate. Guess its a reason to go private :wink:.

Quick! Quick! Call out the 'PC' Police!!! bluelaugh.gif

I believe it's you who has forgotten there's a real world. So fine, you like a bit of the old racism. Football violence as well is it? Do you miss the old days? Bring a bunch of bananas next home game, that's always good for a laugh.

I know

I hate over political correctness, but i suppose anything critical is 'PC crew' antics.

"Nout like a bit of racism, good for the immune system" eh?  It's idiotic, and if you think it's tolerable you're clearly an idiot yourself.

My doctors black and he's a legend. He reminds me of Mr.Chin of Only Fools And Horses when they paint the chinese restaurant :lol:

Is he black or is he chinese?  :lol:

:lol: Chinese. So it doesn't really have anything to do this thread. I am watching OFAH greatest moments on UK Gold and when doctors were mentioned that was the first thing i thought of. :lol: