Oxford United vs Newcastle United - 28/01/17 @ 15:00 - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Didnt realise we have no game till this and a while after so thank goodness.

The ship is steady, great chance for us so im in now.

Keeps us ticking over.think we will win in a replay again.

And yes i was very anti the cup for us

As someone who is currently proof reading reports, this sentence structure annoys me :lol: O0

chill out man, its the internet  :lol:

I'm pretty sure they would have pushed for today today to be postponed as they have played a fair amount of games recently and doing so would give them a rest for Saturday.

Pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

You forgotten about Boro away I take it? :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'm pretty sure they would have pushed for today today to be postponed as they have played a fair amount of games recently and doing so would give them a rest for Saturday.

That is still one the biggest farce's I've seen that.  I could understand a postponement like that if it was down Southampton but not for a 40 mile journey ffs.

That is still one the biggest farce's I've seen that.  I could understand a postponement like that if it was down Southampton but not for a 40 mile journey ffs.

What made it worse it was at 24-48hrs notice. I remember waking up the morning of the game and it was like a summers day :lol:

NUFC fans travelled and took pictures of the surrounding areas of the ground and it was fine :lol:

Went to the re-arranged fixture midweek later in the season when they had all their players back and beat us 1-0. The Boro DJ had the cheek to play "Let It Snow" at the end of the game :lol:

Guest neesy111

What made it worse it was at 24-48hrs notice. I remember waking up the morning of the game and it was like a summers day :lol:

NUFC fans travelled and took pictures of the surrounding areas of the ground and it was fine :lol:

Went to the re-arranged fixture midweek later in the season when they had all their players back and beat us 1-0. The Boro DJ had the cheek to play "Let It Snow" at the end of the game :lol:

I remember, Jeff Winter the corrupt cunt got it called off.  Geremi of all people got the winner IIRC.

I remember, Jeff Winter the corrupt c*** got it called off.  Geremi of all people got the winner IIRC.

I think he was part of some local safety committee along with another Boro fan. He did with a diving header IIRC.