The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Nee idea what Klopp and some of you are smoking like. One of the most obvious pens you'll see when you watch it in real time.

It was never a pen. Massive dive.

If i put my arm on your back with no force at all, like a little pat on the back, would you fall over?

Depends on whether you were also running towards me like Lovren was, Lovren's body knocks him over, not his hands. It's in the soft category, but still a definite pen, not a dive.

Nee idea what Klopp and some of you are smoking like. One of the most obvious pens you'll see when you watch it in real time.

I can see why some think it's a penatly and why some don't. I mean I can't really decide, so to say it's one of the most obvious is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can see why some think it's a penatly and why some don't. I mean I can't really decide, so to say it's one of the most obvious is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Greg and the other couple of people on here are the only people I've come across claiming it wasn't a penalty like. It seems pretty unanimous everywhere else. In my opinion it's an obvious pen, if you think that ridiculous, Godspeed. 

Guest Howaythetoon

I can understand why it was given mind, as it looked like a push, but it was a dive.

It was more of a push than a dive, he made a meal of it, but the push came first and therefore a pen. Soft yes and he was going nowhere so it was stupid from the player, but he can have no complaints.

Greg and the other couple of people on here are the only people I've come across claiming it wasn't a penalty like. It seems pretty unanimous everywhere else. In my opinion it's an obvious pen, if you think that ridiculous, Godspeed. 

:lol:

If i put my arm on your back with no force at all, like a little pat on the back, would you fall over?

Depends on whether you were also running towards me like Lovren was, Lovren's body knocks him over, not his hands. It's in the soft category, but still a definite pen, not a dive.

Just watched it back, never a pen. Calvert Lewin actually steps into Lovren and away from the ball to then dive for the pen.

Should get a ban.

To me Calvert-Lewin initiated contact just as much as Lovren did by stepping into him, and then he threw himself on the floor, for me that is never a penalty. I know my view is probably outdated though, if there's contact between two players it must be a foul one way or the other it seems.

Guest Howaythetoon

Man Utd btw, they were awful to watch, at home and needing a win and they park the bus like that. City weren’t vintage, but they were a few levels above. We play better football than Man Utd given their players and money spent FFS. I’d be massively fucked off if I was a Man Utd fan putting up with that tit and his tactics and interview, sore loser. Lukaku looked like a donkey. I like Rashford, but he’s wasted there like playing as some kind of defensive wide man, same with Martial. They will never win the league under him as long as Pep is around. Anyway :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Just watched it back, never a pen. Calvert Lewin actually steps into Lovren and away from the ball to then dive for the pen.

Should get a ban.

Howay man he puts his hands on his back and shoves him. Again it was more of a push than a dive and yes it was harsh or soft, but it was a pen.

Now the Man Utd so-called pen, that was a dive...

Guest firetotheworks

Even if he waited for Lovren to run into the back of him by shielding the ball, it still relied on Lovren being a complete moron and bundling him over. There's no rule that says you're not allowed to initiate Lovren's basic bumbling stupidity.

Guest firetotheworks

All Lovren does is put his hands up as Calvert Lewin jumps into him. He doesn't shove him or bundle him over.

They're both running, Calvert-Lewin steps across him/initiates contact/shields the ball/whatever you want to call it and Lovren continues running, knocking him over with a combination of his momentum, his body, and his hands. You can't just ignore him running into him.

All Lovren does is put his hands up as Calvert Lewin jumps into him. He doesn't shove him or bundle him over.

They're both running, Calvert-Lewin steps across him/initiates contact/shields the ball/whatever you want to call it and Lovren continues running, knocking him over with a combination of his momentum, his body, and his hands. You can't just ignore him running into him.

But he doesn't run into him. Calvert-Lewin runs into Lovren and then collapses on the floor as if shot by a sniper.

Guest firetotheworks

But he doesn't run into him. Calvert-Lewin runs into Lovren and then collapses on the floor as if shot by a sniper.

Well agree to disagree, we obviously see it completely differently. We'll wait and see whether he gets done for diving.