Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

I can't see my opponent's team? What is this s****?

The website is absolute agony. :lol:

:lol: I thought it was the shitty internet in my hotel. I did wonder if they'd bitten off more than they could chew.

ESPN is the absolute dream. :lol:

TOP OF THE LEAGUE.  :frantic:

Nope :lol:.

Also, there really is no easy way to see what somebody else's team is. I can see who they drafted. Am I missing something?

Think first set up of the millions of league takes their system ages every year.

Also, there really is no easy way to see what somebody else's team is. I can see who they drafted. Am I missing something?

Think first set up of the millions of league takes their system ages every year.

Yeah, but this is the first time they've done a draft league. It just doesn't look like they've thought it through. They haven't even got a filter for player searches to allow you to just view the players not on a roster (for waivers) although that shouldn't  be too difficult to add.

Viewing the opponents team for a given match would be more complex to do but still a necessity. You should be able to click on the team name in the fixture as a link. It either didn't occur to them or they think it would bring their system to a halt.

I was when I posted that!

I was when I posted that!

OCK, what's the score? OCK, OCK, what's the score?

(I'm serious, since I don't know what your team is. At least I know you can't play both your keepers.)