Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Thought Antony looked a decent player and a better prospect at Ajax. For whatever reason he hasn’t developed at ManU. If he’s clever with his next move I still think he could be a good player.

3 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Best country in Europe.

Froggy is a good poster, just a polite disagreement about football.

Italy imo. For travelling.

Edited by Ikon

5 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Thought Antony looked a decent player and a better prospect at Ajax. For whatever reason he hasn’t developed at ManU. If he’s clever with his next move I still think he could be a good player.

He’s a Ziyech regen. Turkey calling.

6 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Food, wine, nature, culture, models, cars, bikes, design and so on aye. 

I always said if I was only allowed to eat one countries food for the rest of my life - it would be Italian.

9 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Spanish culture is better.

Not saying everything is better in Italy mate. I’m just mentioning a lot that there is to like about Italy. Spain is great too. 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

In what way? Italy has the history, better architecture, the Vatican etc and the better art galleries.

Italy has better racism as well.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Agreed on that

:lol: I've genuinely nothing against anybody, but every Italian I met on my travels was a massive prick. :lol: And almost all of them were racist as well. I remember drinking with four or five Italians at Oktoberfest and the conversation was 100%, then we started talking about football and Balotelli. I'm not easily offended but was genuinely shocked at how openly racist they were and the language they used was atrocious. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: I've genuinely nothing against anybody, but every Italian I met on my travels was a massive prick. :lol: And almost all of them were racist as well. I remember drinking with four or five Italians at Oktoberfest and the conversation was 100%, then we started talking about football and Balotelli. I'm not easily offended but was genuinely shocked at how openly racist they were and the language they used was atrocious. 

Yeah I had Italian neighbours in London and they were the worst, it was 12 flats and they fell out with everyone at one point or another, always shouting in the hallways.

34 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Not saying everything is better in Italy mate. I’m just mentioning a lot that there is to like about Italy. Spain is great too. 

Agreed, there's a lot of good in both countries.

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

I always said if I was only allowed to eat one countries food for the rest of my life - it would be Italian.

Would have to be Indian for me, the variety because of the size of the country is insane.

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

I’d just eat an egg cress sarnie from my local off license. A lot cheaper.