Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley will be Fucking raging at this from Rafa btw :lol: 

Or laughing, I think it’s laughing.

All evidence would suggest otherwise.

Ashley will be Fucking raging at this from Rafa btw :lol: 

Or laughing, I think it’s laughing.

No chance mate. Remember what happened with Prdew said something with a tiny negative connotation on Goals on Sunday? Didn’t he get fined or banned from sucking Mikes cock for a month or something?

The fat lad will be furious. His view will be that’s hes paying Rafa and he should be saying the right thing and NOT inviting pressure/fan unrest.

Love Rafa.

This is so depressing.

It's very cathartic. He's calling out the cunts brilliantly, but it's essentially proof that he's gone.

I don't find it cathartic. We have a manager to take us forward and we are, at best, standing still. There's an alternate version of this that would be great. In a way I find this worse than Kinnear/Pardew as it was much easier to just not give a shit then.

This is no offence to anyone on here, but I can not see why anyone would still turn up for games after this. I can't wrap my head around it at all.

You can't see why people would want to turn up and protest? That's the best answer. Not going has proven not to work as there's enough happy clappers to take the seats of the legitimate, knowledgeable supporters that don't go.

Guest firetotheworks

This is no offence to anyone on here, but I can not see why anyone would still turn up for games after this. I can't wrap my head around it at all.

Because you see, there's this team on one hand and the regime on the same fucking hand.